Powerbox Product Documents
For larger operations running 10 lights, the Powerbox DPC-15000TD is your top choice. This model has all of the features you need to keep your lights running safely and at peak efficiency, plus you get a special Time Delay feature that extends the life of your bulbs by allowing them to cool down completely prior to restarting, after a power outage.
You get the ultimate in protection, thanks to a microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker that can sense a wide variety of dangerous conditions on downstream loads and instantaneously de-energize all connected devices, helping to prevent things like fire and electrocution. Plus you get features like a digital ammeter to monitor load usage and a digital timer to control light cycles.
Designed and manufactured in California from the best industrial-grade components, the DPC-15000TD is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved.
Setup is fast and easy. Plug directly in to a 240-volt range-type outlet (NEMA type 14-50r) to be up-and-running in minutes, or hardwire directly to your panel. Rated for continuous capacity, there are 50 Amp and 60 Amp versions available.
There are a total of TEN NEMA type 6-15 240V outlets to power your lights, and 5 NEMA type 5-15 outlets to run your light-duty accessories. A digital timer with battery backup controls light cycles. An optional trigger cord port allows other controllers to override the timer and control the Powerbox directly.
Safe, quick to install, and easy to use. Don't even consider plugging your expensive gear into a cheap controller. Lighting requires more power than anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, Powerbox is your only choice.
- GFCI main circuit breaker provides the ultimate in safety and protection for you and your environment - 50A or 60A main capacity.
- Heavy-duty contactor relay to control load switching.
- Built-in digital timer with battery backup.
- Ten timed 240-volt outlets (6-15r) and five 120-volt outlets (5-15r).
- Exclusive user-adjustable time delay function extends bulb life & protects from your lamps from hot starts.
- Real-time digital ammeter shows precise amperage draw so you always know how much power you are consuming, and how much you have available.
- Detachable trigger cord can override the built-in timer, so Powerbox can be controlled by other devices.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure. All components mounted from the inside for smooth outer surfaces and tight seals to keep out moisture.
- Plug & play (14-50P) or hardwire - Keyhole tabs for easy mounting.
- Protective tabs to prevent accidental breaker shutoff.
- Hand-built at our California factory - 5 year warranty - Legendary Powerbox Quality.
- Tech Specs
Brand Powerbox SKU DPC-15000TD Weight (lb.) 23 Length (in.) 22 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 12 Height (in.) 6 Warranty Yes Lead Time Built to Order: Ships in 4 Weeks UL Listed No Outlets Ten timed 240-volt outlets (6-15r) and five 120-volt outlets (5-15r). Has Photocell No Voltage 240V and 120V Amps 50A or 60A (Choose Your Model)