Precision Read Outs for Optimal Trimming
The MM1E is ideal for measuring the moisture content of your flower prior to trimming, checking moisture in pollen prior to processing, as well as monitoring the gain or loss of moisture in plants during the drying and curing process. This ensures your tumbler will be running at peak efficiency for your desired output.
The MM1E measures moisture in two ranges (7% to 15% and 16% to 35%) on its 10-LED graph display. Pin length is 0.2 inches (5 mm). The protective cap doubles as calibration checker. It features full and low battery indications, comes with an included 9V battery and is CE and RoHS approved.
- MOISTURE DETECTION - Can be used to determine the moisture level of your product prior to trim to ensure an optimal trimming environment;
- High moisture (>13%) flower is more resilient when trimming and allows the choice to increase blade & tumbler speed to maximize blade contact for a tighter trim
- Lower moisture (Between 10-13%) generally causes the operator to reduce tumbler speed to allow a more gentle and softer trim with more delicate flower, similar to a hand trimming environment.
- PIN-STYLE - Stick the stainless steel pins into the surface of what you are measuring in order to get a read-out of moisture present. Pin length is 0.2 inches (5 mm)
- EASY TO READ - Moisture meter features a 10-LED display for quick and easy viewing; ergonomic size fits in one hand
- Low measurement range: 7 to 15%
- High measurement range: 16 to 35%
- Measurement accuracy: ±1 LED
- Pin length: 0.2 in. (5mm)
- Calibration range: 19 to 23%
- Operating temperature: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
- Weight (without battery): 3.2 oz. (91g)
- Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Tech Specs
Brand General Tools SKU MM1E Weight (lb.) 0.4 Prop 65 Yes Height (in.) 5 Width (in.) 6 Length (in.) 9.5 Warranty 1 Year Limited UL Listed No