An engineered hydrophilic foam cutting propagation medium specifically designed for optimal callus and rapid root development. Rootcubes® growing media contains just the right amount of starter nutrients and are an especially economical propagation media. Available in 1-1/2" and 1-1/4".
Best for (crops): Unrooted cuttings such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials, and woody ornamentals.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ready-to-use in numerous configurations right out of the box
- The consistency of the media creates more uniform rooting success
- Provides ideal air to water ratio
- Superior cutting hydration: Less need for misting simplifies growing process
- Low Cation exchange properties: Improves the speed, precision and availability of nutrients
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems
- Roots remain undisturbed during transplant, eliminating plant shock
- Easy to separate cubes
- Available in 1-1/2" and 1-1/4".
- Tech Specs