Complete Time-Release Fertilizer Pellet
BaseBoost is a time-release pellet fertilizer that provides complete nutrition for plant development for up to 3 months. Each application lasts 2-3 months and can be reapplied for longer cycles. It is specially formulated with macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients, and L-amino acids from protein hydrolysate to enhance plant development over a period of time.
BaseBoost is an effective standalone as a complete fertilizer for the grower with little time or trying to simplify the work of growing. For advanced growers looking to maximize yields, BaseBoost is an effective replacement for a typical base NPK nutrient in combination with the rest of the Aptus Premium Collection boosters.
You can apply BaseBoost during transplanting by mixing into the growing medium or as a top dressing to extend the growing cycle (especially outdoor applications).
Why use Baseboost?
- Simple and complete 100% organic plant nutrition – nothing else but water is required for a 3 month cycle, vegetative and flowering
- Complete formulation reduces fertiliser input and work
- Easy to use – application is once every 2 to 3 months simply by mixing in the pellets or topdressing
- Perfect for remote locations and long lasting crop cycles
- Provides organic nitrogen and L-amino acids that stimulate plant development
- Helps condition soil, improves plant development, and stimulates micro-life
- Long shelf-life if properly stored
Directions for use (Mix well and evenly throughout medium.):
- For a 1-3 month growth cycle, apply 100g plant in a 5-7 gallon planting container.
- For a longer 3-6 month crop cycle, add 2-300g per plant in a 5-7 gallon planting container.
- For large or outdoor containers, add 1-150g per 10 gallons of growing media.
Tips From the Field
- Use more pellets for sandy soil (200 grams per plant) than for clay or heavy soil (100 grams per plant), per cycle (2-3 months).
- If your cycle is longer than 3 months, apply a second treatment as topdressing and water from the top, or mix pellets into the top couple inches of soil.
- In case of deficiencies, simply add more pellets as topdressing and water from the top. The pellets will be solubilised and the nutrients assimilated by the plant.
- Mix into the ground during soil preparation or simply place at the bottom of each planting hole
- For better results outdoors, use with FaSilitor, StartBoost, and Bloomboost.
- For better effect indoors, use with all Boosters (StartBoost, BloomBoost, PeakBoost, FinaleBoost).