EZ Tea Veg is an instant microbial tea that contains all the aspects of a compost tea, but without the mess, hassle, or smell of brewing compost tea.
A powerderd microbial inoculant formulated for vegetative plant growth containing benficial bacteria and a nutritive substrate vigorous vegetative growth.
This Vegetative-specific formulation contains:
- Beneficial Microorganisms (nitrogen-fixing & composting bacteria)
- Enzymes (protein & cullelose
- Pre-Biotics (proteins, carbohydrates, etc.)
- Plant Growth promoting substrate (protein-based nitrogen, humic acids, and seaweed extracts)
Safe for reservoirs, propeller pumps, and pressurized irrigation systems(Sprinkler and drip irrigation systems). Resistant to chlorinated water, pH swings (4.0-9.0), and excessive PPM (2000+)
Beneficial Bacteria in EZ Tea Veg
- Azospirillum brasilense
- Bacillus amyloliquefacians
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus mucilaginosus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Brevibacillus laterosporus
Container Plants (Soil/Soilless: Mix 1 tsp. – 2 tsp. (2.5 – 5.0 grams) of EZ Tea Veg per 1 gallon of water. Apply once a week throughout the vegetative growth phase of the plant. No brewing necessary. For best results, use in between feedings.
Compost Tea Accelerator : Mix 1 TBL (7.5 grams) of EZ Tea Veg per 5 gallons compost tea solution before brewing. Let compost or worm castings brew with EZ Tea Veg for 12 to 24 hours then apply to plants.
- Tech Specs