To Experience Awesome Yields, Feed Your Plants the Legendary Primal Harvest!
Since 1991, Hydro-Organics Wholesale Inc, the makers of "Earth Juice", have pleased gardeners around the world. Hydro-Organics has been recognized as the leader in developing original fine crafted gardening products with an emphasis on using Premium Natural Ingredients in easy to use formulas for "Prize Winning" results.
Earth Juice Primal Harvest
This legendaryking of bloom guanos has been naturally processed into a zero nitrogen, high phosphorous fertilizer that will aid in focusing the plant's energy on the production of flowers, fruit, vegetables, resins & fragrances and not on green-leafy growth.
For indoor/outdoor plants.
- Product Q&A
Earth Juice Primal Harvest Guano Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers Direct From Hydro-Organics, The Manufacturer Of Earth Juice!
- WHAT EARTH JUICE NUTRIENT LINES DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR HYDROPONICS? Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom, Sweet & Heavy, and Elements are all excellent choices. They are also superb choices for hand-feeding applications.
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF EARTH JUICE PRODUCTS? Earth Juice liquids, granulars and solubles have an indefinite shelf life. Products containing Mycorrhizae and/or Microbes are generally packaged for use within 3-5 years. Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Sweet & Heavy, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom may develop sugar crystal deposits that will not alter the effectiveness of the products.
- DO I NEED TO AERATE MY HYDROPONIC RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? For best results, we recommend to continuously aerate reservoir solutions with a high quality air pump. It is especially recommended when using Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom and Sweet & Heavy.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO CHANGE MY RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend keeping systems fresh by draining, flushing lines (if necessary) and adding fresh solution every 14-28 days.
- DO I NEED TO USE REVERSE OSMOSIS WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend to use good TAP water whenever possible. Rule of Thumb: If the tap water is considered potable and it
- Tech Specs