Unleash the power of your soil with Mykos pure mycorrhizal inoculum Xtreme Gardenings natural root enhancer.
Mycorrhizae have been shown to increase the availability of nutrients and moisture required for plant growth, while improving soil structure. Mykos provides a connection which helps bridge the gap between roots and the nutrients present in soil and hydroponic media.
- Beneficial Microbes!
- Helps Roots Mine More Nutrients
- Improve Root Structures
- Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, and Flowers
Directions and Applications
- Cuttings & New Starts: Transplanting - Add 2 tablespoon per plant site (1 "scoop" ) ensuring direct root contact. *1-2 teaspoon for rock wool.
- Soil & CoCo: Amending - Thoroughly mix 1 lb per 4 cu ft (113.2 liters) soil or coco. 7 lbs per cu yard (27 cu ft). 18 lbs per 70 cu ft (1 pallet). *Be sure to add 1-2 tbsp per plant site in addition to your amending process.
- Established Plants: Vegetative Growth - Add 1/2 cup around base of each plant. Cover with 1/2" soil or compost.
- Flowering & Fruiting Plants: Stop. No need to add more. Apply Xtreme Tea Brews!
- Note: Mineral salts have been shown to suppress beneficial microbes. Use unchlorinated water for best results.
Performance products for organic and natural gardening! At Xtreme Gardening, we take a different approach to gardening. We combine cutting-edge technology with the results of thousands of years of evolutionary design, allowing us to provide the gardener with the natural biology needed for exceptional natural & organic plant growth. Looking to maximize yield through organic inputs, Xtreme Gardening embraced biomimicry (A new science that studies nature's models and then uses these designs and processes to solve human problems). With Xtreme Gardening products, gardeners are unlocking their plants true potential and reaching new levels of production not achieved through conventional inputs. These achievements include seven World records for fruits and vegetable yield, all grown utilizing Xtreme Gardenings unparalleled products.