DESIGNED FOR HEATING/COOLING WITH OUTSIDE TEMPERATURES RANGING FROM 5 degrees F TO 105 degrees F F. USE OF UNIT OUTSIDE OF THESE TEMPERATURE RANGES IS NOT RECOMMENDED. IMPROPER USAGE RELATING TO OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
- Can be used with the optional programmable thermostat with up to 4 temperature settings each day. (see related products)
- Flexible stainless steel pre-charged 23' line set with quick connect fittings allows for easy Do It Yourself installation. No technician required.
- High energy efficiency performance: 15 SEER using advanced DC inverter compressor.
- Mini-Split inverter technology offers up to 30% savings.
- Auto restart after power failure.
- Ambient air temperature and individual room conditions will affect performance.
- Must have a dedicated power circuit.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
Note: All Ideal-Air Heat Pumps need surge protection and a dedicated power circuit. In the event of a power failure, a spike in power may occur when the power is reinstated. This can damage the circuit board which is not covered under warranty.
12,000 BTU Unit
Amp Range: 2 to 14 amps.
dB Rating: Indoor 32 dB, Outdoor 45 dB.
Requires 120 volt dedicated 15 amp circuit.
24,000 BTU Unit
Amp Range: 6 to 14 amps.
dB Rating: Indoor 35 dB, Outdoor 45 dB.
Requires 240 volt dedicated 15 amp circuit.
36,000 BTU Unit
Amp Range: 8 to 20 amps.
dB Rating: Indoor 42 dB, Outdoor 52 dB.
Requires 240 volt dedicated 20 amp circuit.
|Air Conditioner Type
Item Ships On A Pallet Via Motor Freight Learn More