Economic Solution For Drying, Transport, & Storage. Metro Drying Solutions Provide Maximum Density, Airflow, & Eliminates Abrasion
Whether you are a commercial grower or home hobby grower, we've got the perfect product for you. With the Metro end load pan rack, you can have a sturdy place to store and dry all your preshly harvested flowers. This pan rack can hold up to 20 pans, making it great for high-volume establishments. These durable drying racks are sure to withstand long-term use in your establishment.
The Metro Drying Racks offer superior air flow, mobility, affordability, and corrosion resistance. Easily cleanable, this high density solution stands up to all environments within modern medicinal and recreational grow facilities. 3" wire spacing allowing the density for processing large amounts of product while providing ample airflow for a consistent uniform dry time. Accommodates up to 20 standard 18"x26" trays.
Accommodates all styles of drying. Hang or tray dry... it’s your call.
Metro Drying Rack Features
- Cost Effective
- Holds up to 20 full size sheet pans
- 3" slide spacing
- Easy to clean
- Includes (4) 5" stem/swivel casters
- Perfect for storage and transportation
Available in two finishes
- Super Erecta Brite - The Super Erecta Brite finish with Metrolac protective coating offers a sturdy, lightweight construction, providing the look of chrome at a fraction of the cost.
- Stainless Steel - Rust-free processing at every level. Stainless steel wire slides withstand all corrosive cleaning agents. Easy-to-clean rust proof casters keep rolling. Safe for use in all cleaning machines and resistant to all harsh cleaning agents.
Why choose Metro for drying requirements?
In a temperature controlled room plants are either hung by their stems or trimmed and placed to dry on trays. Humidity, temperature, and cleanliness are essential to creating a quality product. Here is where there can be a high risk of contamination due to improper cleaning of handling materials, and high levels of moisture.
Metro's drying solutions have been designed in partnership with some of the largest growers in the world. Our solution creates maximum airflow for hung plants and allows for maximum efficient density.
- Mobile Drying racks allow easy access and transport of product to final processing areas
- Corrosion resistant solutions protect from oxidization of racking and other surfaces
- Convertible solutions allow for tray drying or hang drying processes and help meet internal process.
How you dry and cure your plants can significantly impact various characteristics of the final product, such as potency, preservation period length, and smoke flavor and quality. There are a variety of drying methods and products that can be adapted to your specific needs, such as racks for either tray or hang drying. The drying products you choose and how you control your drying room's temperature and humidity should be closely monitored and adapted to find the perfect combination. Aside from the quality of your plants, this will ensure your buds are safe and free from contamination.
Use with WavDri Drying Trays
Metros WavDri Tray is a flower drying tray designed to maximize efficiency with better airflow and a thorough rotation process.
The undulated surface of a WavDri tray helps increase airflow, reduce surface contact with products, and improved efficiency.
Inclusion of Microban antimicrobial in the WavDri tray helps mitigate the proliferation of bacteria and mold.
- WavDri's Patent-Pending Clamshell rotation: Rotate your product with out having to touch it!
- Undulated Surface: Increase airflow while reducing surface contact with product.
- Microban antimicrobial technology: Helps mitigate the proliferation of bacteria and mold.
- Light Weight: Each tray weighs just two pounds.
- Easy To Clean: Machine washable in temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Manufactured from FDA approved food safe polypropylene.
View the Metro WavDri Trays here.
WavDri Tray uses the Clamshell Rotation Process
Quickly and consistently rotate & document the rotation process vs. manual rotation. Metro’s patent pending clamshell rotation process for efficiency allows for the protection of delicate product, as well as, complete rotation for superior drying.
WavDri Indicator Plaques are available separately to assist in the visual rotation process.
Quickly identify if the trays have been rotated using indicators which visually alternate from red to white when using the clamshell rotation feature for a consistent document rotation process.
Metro Drying Rack Specs
Sku Dimensions Height Package Weight Weight Load Per Level Total Weight Capacity Finish Material Wheel Size Wheel Material RE3 21.75" x 27" (W x D) 69" with Casters 61 lbs. 30 lbs. 200 lbs. Brite Steel 5" Resilient Rubber RE3S 21.75" x 27" (W x D) 69" with Casters 70 lbs. 30 lbs. 200 lbs. Stainless Steel Type 304 Stainless Steel 5" Polyurethane
- Tech Specs