Beneficially active microbes for plants! Use all the way from grow to bloom for fantasic results!
MaxMicrobe is a mixture of over 25 microbial strains that have a demonstrated ability to multiply and coexist together in close proximity. Several of these strains are multi-purpose or multi-functional and provide more than one benefit for plants and soils. This consortium of specific strains work in harmony to provide a multitude of benefits to plants in a variety of conditions and soils.
MaxMicrobe Microbe Strains Include:
- 8 strains of free-living nitrogen fixing microbes that bring atmospheric nitrogen into the rhizosphere (root area) where it can become available to the plants
- Several strains that can digest typically indigestible plant residue that can be put back into the rhizosphere to support the growth of the microbial community
- 5 strains that can solubilize insoluble forms of phosphourus, making phosphorous available to the plants
- 7 strains that produce plant growth stimulating hormones
- Several strains that release compounds that help capture iron and make it available to the plants
- Several strains that produce plant vitamins
- 7 spore forming bacillus microbes
MaxMicrobe is formulated with a blend of microbes with known capabilities to enhance the root zone and to enhance nutrient availability in the soil. These active beneficial bacteria are both aerobic (oxygen appreciative) and facultative (adaptive to low oxygen). MaxMicrobe can provide exceptional plant vigor and production by augmenting the rhizosphere activity. MaxMicrobe is made of several microbial strains from multiple species and genera. These strains aid in the production of siderphore, ingest typically indigestible plant residues, and solubilize insoluble forms of phosphorous. MaxMicrobe is safe, natural, and not genetically modified.
- Improved nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium (N-P-K) uptake
- Improved growth of root system, producing larger stems and stalks, leading to stronger plants
- Increased water retention, aiding in better drought resistance
- Improved yields through increased nutrient release and uptake
- 9 microbial strains with total guaranteed analysis of 350,100,000 cfu/mL in each batch.
How MaxMicrobe Works:
- 1. MaxMicrobe: Efficiencies increase through biology.
- Humic and Fulvic acids slow released carbons
- Growth Regulators
- IBA’s & IAA’s
- Nitrogen and phosphate facilitators
- 2. Live biologicals interact specifically with plants and plants are designed to feed the soil and microbe populations. This interaction creates an atmosphere around the roots of protection and the correct nutrients for the plants to thrive. Plants give 50% of the sugars they create back to the soil in kind so the microbial population can thrive as well. By utilizing a very diverse community of microbes it tremendously enhances the signals that are communicated from the plants to the soil and vice versa. These signals are the building blocks of nutrient rich safe zones around the roots.
- 3. Aerobic & Anaerobic: In our consortium we have both plus some that can change if need to survive and flourish in times of great stress. We also have some spore formers which also insure our diversity.
- 4. Each microbe has been selected for a few reasons:
- To be top in class for a particular responsibility
- The ability to get along and not compete within the group
- Non parthenogenetic
- 5. Redundancy is prevalent in the group because not all fields are the same; likewise not all plants are the same. This makes our blend extremely consistent from field to field and from plant to plant. We promote growth & health in virtually all circumstances during the life cycle.
- 6. Seed Coatings: Organisms make the plant germinate: MaxMicrobe creates the enzymes needed to degrade the shell on the seed and this in turn promotes much quicker germination. We then work with the plant to keep its natural immune system flourishing while promoting root growth for the plants so it can prosper immediately.
- 7. Best and most consistent place for MaxMicrobe:
- On the seed
- In furrow
- Foliar mixed with chemicals and micro’s (ensure no lock up of nutrients and facilitates no drag on plants)
- 8. Elements of Plant Health:
- Improved Roots
- Micronutrients upon demand
- Improved Leaf and Stem Mass
- 9. Our customers keep coming back and increasing orders year after year. MaxMicrobe’s consortium of microbiology was picked by three leading universities for studies along with other OMRI brands. OSU has now limited the trials they will perform to 5. We were chosen one of these products.
- 10. We have also shown a great ability to be able to nurture plants with little to no inputs applied for years. This is because of our ability to take what is in the soil, that previously was not soluble and make it available to plants. This also helps in mitigating run off which has become a hot topic in the farming environment.
- 11. We have seen the results but have not had certified studies done on being able to lower the nutrient value in our soils and still achieving greater success in yields because of the microbial blend in MaxMicrobe. These conditions also lead to less run off which keeps our waterways much healthier.
- Tech Specs