Along the 12,500 mile Norwegian coastline, mineral-rich mountain waters, arctic waters and the Gulf Stream come together to create the perfect conditions for growing the finest seaweed (Ascophyllum Nodosum) harvested anywhere in the world. Maxicrop captures their rich nutrients and brings them to your garden. Try our products to experience the benefits of seaweed!
Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed Plus Iron: Contains 2% iron. It is a unique combination of pure seaweed extract with readily sequestered iron in an easy-to-use liquid form. This high iron formulated product, when sprayed directly onto foliage, or applied as a root drench will prevent yellowing (chlorosis) of leaves, especially in acid-low (calcifuge) plants.
- Maxicrop Liquid Fish Directions:
- For Acid-Loving Plants,Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water every week. Apply solution liberally to foliage and root area.
- For Acid-Loving Houseplants,Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water every week.
- For Lawns,Spray solution of two capfuls (two ounces) to one gallon of water monthly (covers 1,000 sq. ft.).
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Soluble potash (K2O): 1.0%
- Iron (Fe): 2.0%
- Derived from ascophyllum nodosum seaweed and ferrous sulfate
- Chlorine (Cl) not more than 1.0%
- Product Q&A
Maxicrop Plus Iron 2% Questions & Answers
What is Maxicrop Seaweed used for?
Maxicrop seaweed is a natural fertilizer that goes right to the heart of the plant.
Long known and used by farmers for its rich value, seaweed feeds plants. Harvested along the Norwegian coastline
- Tech Specs