These Adjustable Overhead Lifts Allow You To Safely & Effectively Move Your Grow Lights, Ventilation, & Heating System As Little As One Millimeter To Achieve The Ideal Distance From Plant To Canopy
Lift and Grow’s adjustable overhead grow lights offer commercial growers an easy, efficient way to adjust the height of grow lights. By integrating your grow systems with our patent-pending lift machines, you can adjust the height of up 100 grow lights, as well as ventilation systems and heating systems, with the touch of a button. Our lifts are so precise that you’re able to adjust the height of lighting by increments as small as one millimeter.
These can be purchased in two preset sizes, 10 ft. x 6.5 ft., or 20 ft. x 6.5 ft. Standard cord length is 15 ft. but ferrules are shipped with your system if you need to shorten these. If you need more lift for your lights, you can request machines up to 120 ft. long here!
Lift And Grow offers robust install instructions and customer service to help guide you through your set up and make it as easy as possible. If you'd like some professional help though, Lift And Grow Offers installation services to ensure your lift is set up right with out a worry!
How Can Adjustable Height Grow Lights Impact ROI?
Commercial growers love Lift and Grow’s machines because they make cultivation tasks quick and simple. Not only do our overhead lifts increase production, but they also help commercial growers to achieve more consistent and faster harvest rates through event logging.
In addition to increased productivity, our lifts also help growers reduce energy and labor costs, and eliminate wasted time spent manually adjusting lights, ventilation, and heating systems. Plus, with employees managing the height of lights from the ground, growers enjoy fewer workers’ compensation claims from zero ladder-related injuries.
We Have All of Your Needs Covered.
No matter what size your grow room we have you covered. If you are a home grower or small craft grower we have 10 and 20-foot machines, with complete instructions on how to install and design a light grid. Contact us for details.
Features & Benefits of Adjustable Overhead Grow Lights
- Machine lifts up to 600 lbs
- We can retrofit a current operation in as little as 20 hours
- One button control, allows one technician to adjust up to 100 or more grow lights at a time
- Adjustable lighting allows movements as small as one millimeter to achieve ideal distance from canopy at all times
- Machine is aware of its location and can integrate into grow systems or ERP
- Eliminates the need for ladders to adjust, clean and change bulbs
- Six safety features built into each machine
- Food-grade grease available in all components
- We custom design every room for you
- We can cover more than 2,100 square feet of canopy with one machine
- Increases yield and potency of plants while decreasing harvest cycle time
- Keeps the right light on an indoor grown plant to reduce energy use and heat load
- Improves efficiency of operations by virtually eliminating employee time needed for moving lights and bulb changes
- Delivers clear ROI through increased production, energy reduction, labor reduction and heat load reduction
- Reduces chance of lost time and workers compensation claims from ladder related injuries
- Provides an added measure of control in growth process
Why Do Advanced Safety Features Matter?
You want a lift machine system that is guaranteed to pass muster with regulators and last a long time. We have dealt with regulators in multiple countries for the past 27 years and our machines are built to last.
Lift and Grow Safety Features
Each machine is equipped with four key safety features:
- Momentary Switches
- Operator must be engaged with machine to operate.
- Releasing switch positively locks machine in place.
- Lifting Cables
- Made of high strength aircraft grade steel, cables are rated to 2,000 pounds each.
- Melting point is over 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Upper Limits switches
- Double fail safe upper limit prevents the machine from over winding and causing damage.
- Payload Capacity
- 800 pounds of active load per eight feet.
- Up to 72 feet per machine depending on load design.
Request more information:
- Tech Specs
Brand Lift And Grow SKU LG-CMGLM Weight (lb.) 110 Lead Time This Product ships in 6-8 Weeks Prop 65 No Warranty 5 year Mechanical, One year electrical UL Listed Yes