Leader Pumps Product Documents
Ecodiver Water Pumps from Leader
Powerfull Multi-stage Submersible Pumps
Available with 2, 3 and 4 impellers. Suitable to pump clear water. Manufactured with anti-corrosive and rust-proof materials. Motor with thermic overload protection. Wear resistant shaft. Anti-debris stainless steel strainer.
The excellent cooling of the motor that enables the pump to operate even when it is partially submerged. An automaticn version is available with a start/ stop float switch. Supplied with power cable with plug, non return valve and 4-step fitting.
Each pump has a 1 in discharge. 16 ft power cord.
- Rain water systems
- Operating sprinklers
- Pumping water from tanks & cisterns
- Pumping water from ponds and wells
- Other applications that require high pressure
Features & Benefits
- Plug & Play
- Large range to cover various requirements
- Provides Excellent flows“In a compact design”
- Efficient motors
- 115v 60Hz
- CSA and UL approved
- Dry Run protection (with Float Switch)
- Built in thermic overload
Model ECODIVER 750 ECODIVER 1000 ECODIVER 1200 HP 1/2 3/4 1 Watts 750 900 1100 Amps 6.8 Amps 8.4 Amps 9.8 Amps Max Flow 25 GPM 25 GPM 25 GPM Mex Head 79 ft. 118 ft. 157 ft. Max PSI 35 psi 52 psi 64 psi Impellars 2 3 4
- Tech Specs