The King Electric LPWC Ceiling Heater
Designed for commercial and industrial applications, the LPWC offers a high-capacity, heavy-duty ceiling heater where wall space is not available. King's exclusive dual Pic-A-Watt steel fin elements allow customers to select from a range of wattage options, tailoring the heater to an area's specific heating requirements. Available wattages range between 1250 to 4500 watts. Now comes standard w/Heat/Fan/Off tamperproof disconnect switch. It has a fan delay to help dissipate heat from the steel plate fin elements thereby prolonging heater life and increasing energy efficiency.
Offering a high-capacity, heavy-duty ceiling heater where wall space is not available. Bring the heat.
The LPWC now comes standard with a tamperproof Heat/Fan/Off Disconnect Switch. The DPST off switch provides a "positive off" and the 3 position switch provides heating and summer fan-only modes.
King's exclusive Pic-A-Watt element means the heater can easily be tailored to a room's specific heating requirements. For smaller areas, choose a lower wattage to efficiently heat the room. For larger rooms, choose a higher wattage and maximize comfort. It's easy as unplugging a wire to select the wattage during installation.
The King Electric LPWC Ceiling Heater Features:
- Ceiling Mount Design
- Includes Heat/Fan/Off Tamperproof Disconnect Switch
- Original Pic-A-Watt Element
- Multiple Wattage Options, to Tailor to a Room's Specific Heating Requirements
- Patented Smart Limit Protection
- Long Life Unit Bearing Motor
- 5-Bladed Aluminum Fan
- Available in White and Almond Finishes
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Optional Field Installed Thermostat Kit Available
- 5-year warranty
The King Electric King Electric KT Multiwatt Kick Space Heater Engineering Specs:
- Motor: Permanently lubricated, unit bearing motor. 20cc of oil. Enclosed motor for long-lasting, trouble-free operation. Thermally protected. 1300 RPM.
- Fan: High efficiency, dynamically balanced, 5-bladed aluminum impeller fan. 185 CFM.
- Elements: 3 steel sheathed heating tubes in a furnace-brazed, plate-finned, block design containing coiled Ni-Chrome wire embedded in a Magnesium Oxide insulator. Assembly provides up to 7 possible wattage configurations available for field installation selection. The use of external resistors, diodes, or other weak links to obtain multiple wattages will not be accepted.
- Heat/Fan/Off Disconnect Switch: The DPST off switch provides a "positive off" that disconnects all ungrounded conductors. 3 position switch provides heating and summer fan-only operation.
- Thermal Overload: Heaters shall be equipped with King's patented thermal overload Smart Limit Protection, which disconnects elements and motor in the event normal operating temperatures are exceeded. If thermal overload shall remain open until manually reset by turning the heater off for fifteen minutes.
- Fan Delay Switch: Fan continues to operate after thermostat shuts off to remove residual heat left in element.
- Wall-box: 20 GA electro-galvanized steel. Factory installed ground wire. Zero clearance to insulation. Optional surface box.
- Grill: 20 gauge steel finished in a gloss white powder-coated paint.
- Approvals:< cULus (E41422)
- Tech Specs
Brand King Electric SKU LPW1222C-W Prop 65 No UPC 93319329115 Lead Time This product ships in 2-3 Business Days Warranty 5 Year Warranty Weight (lb.) 19 Height (in.) 3.75 Width (in.) 11.5 Length (in.) 20.75 Heating Capacity 9,300 BTU CFM Rating 185 CFM Exact Watts 2,750 WAtt Voltage 120 Volts Amps 22.9A Installation Type HVAC Professional ENERGY STAR Certified No Maintenance Information