King Electric Product Documents
The King Electric KFS ENDURA Furnace
ENERGY SAVINGS meets MAXIMUM COMFORT with the ENDURA PRO ECM Motor & 2 Stage Heating KFS Furnace. The Endura Pro Model adds a state of the art electronically controlled motor and 2 heating stages for added comfort and Maximum Energy Savings. Quiet operation and Multi-position mounting allows you to put it almost anywhere it will fit. Whether it is commercial, residential or process heating, this air furnace will do the job and give years of excellent maintenance-free service.
The Endura Pro Model adds a state of the art electronically controlled motor and 2 heating stages for added comfort and Maximum Energy Savings.
The quietest and most compact unit available in its class. Ideal for residential applications, and yet powerful enough for commercial and process heating applications as well. The compact design allows it to be installed in either upflow, downflow or horizontal applications.
Featuring a maintenance free blower, an insulated cabinet for quiet operation, and heavy gauge coiled nickel-chromium wire heating elements, the KFS furnace will provide years of trouble-free operation.
The King Electric KFS ENDURA Furnace Features:
- Mobile Home Approved
- Energy Efficient Endura Pro ECM Motor
- 2 Stage Comfort Heating = 15% Savings
- Heavy Duty Open Coil Element
- Down Flow or Up Flow
- Quiet Sound Insulated Cabinet
- Dual Inlet Industrial Blower
- Standard 24 Volt Control
- 16" x 20" x 1" Inlet Filter
- Horizontal or Vertical Mount
- Breaker Ddisconnects
- Sequenced Elements, Fan Only Relay and Silent Contactors
- Proudly Made In USA
The King Electric KFS ENDURA Furnace Engineering Specs:Construction:
- Transformer: Each furnace is equipped with a heavy duty low voltage (40 VA) transformer for the thermostat control circuit.
- Time Delay Sequencer: Actuates heating element banks to minimize electrical surges in compliance with E.E.I. and N.E.M.A. standards.
- Heating Elements: Quick heating, long life Ni-Chrome elements are sized to provide proper watt density for maximum heat dissipation.
- Terminal Block: For field wiring (optional special order) KFSTB Single Strike Connection. Takes multiple circuits into a single feed.
- Air Filter: Convenient access for replacement of standard 16" x 20 x 1" filter. Do not use pleated filters.
- Motor: Energy Saving, Long life, thermally protected, permanently lubricated, direct drive Endura Pro motor, no belts to adjust or slip. This low noise, 3 speed motor is designed for use with air conditioning capability as well as heating. Very quiet operating. 60 second fan delay.
- Overcurrent Protection: 208 and 240 volt KFS models have 60 amp circuit breakers. 480, 208 and 240 volt KF models have terminal blocks. Internal 60 amp fusing is provided for KF models over 48 amps.
- Limit Control: Integral automatic high temperature limit control in each heating element bank prevents the delivery of air at unsafe temperatures. 20-35 KW models use a manual reset limit control to completely shut the furnace off should an unsafe temperature occur. Summer fan only operation. Fan can be run independently from heating. Mobile Home approved.
- Unique Fan Orifice: Louver directs air over all heating elements and side walls evenly ensuring longer life performance.
- Low Voltage Terminal Block: 24 Volt control screw terminals.
- Approvals: cULus (E48864) USA and Canada
- Tech Specs