- Coverage Area
Veg: 4' x 4.5'; Flower 3' x 3.5'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
90 Day Full / 3 Year Limited
The Future of Indoor Gardening Has Arrived...Grow KIND!
The K3 - L300 LED Grow Light: Replaces 300w Traditional Grow Light!
After years of rigorous research & development, the KIND LED Grow Light is complete, and it is a work of art. The K3 series LED grow lights are comprised of high powered 3 Watt Light Emitting Diodes featuring a proprietary intensified spectrum designed for flowering large yields. This revolutionary series of LED grow lights will produce the biggest and best yields, while consuming approximately half the electricity and producing virtually no heat. Your KIND LED will cultivate record breaking yields, both in quantity and quality, while running cool, quite and efficient. Guaranteed!
- KINDest Yields:
700 mA driving current increases diode efficiency & output resulting in a brighter, higher yielding footprint.
- KINDest Spectrum:
Proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum. Complete 3 Watt "Perfect Spectrum" meaning, the wavelengths emitted by KIND are the exact, appropriately proportioned wavelengths that plants utilize during the growth cycle.
- KINDest Intensity:
Secondary Optical Lens enhances diode efficiency and magnifies PAR to facilitate easy rooting and maximize yields. The Secondary Optical Lens is basically a magnifying enclosure that encases the diode which focuses the diode light emission creating a greater intensity & greater canopy penetration leading to larger fruit & flower production both at the top & bottom of plants.
- KINDest Quality:
Extra large heat sinks, quiet fans, precision drivers and superior craftsmanship.
- KIND Specifications:
- Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 3"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Actual Wattage: 220w
- HID Wattage Equivalent: 300w
- Modules: 6
- Diodes per Module: 15
- Total Diodes: 90
- Diode Wattage: 3w
- Footprint: 3' x 3.5'
- Size of Best Suited Growing Space: 4' x 4'
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
- Work Frequency: 50/60 Hz - Suitable for Global Energy Environment
- Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage - Less than 76V DC
- Amperage: 1.83
- Power Cord: 6ft
- Three Year Warranty
- Expected Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum circuit boards
KIND LED vs. HPS: These KIND LED grow lights use only about half the electricity as HPS lights, and produce much more yield per watt. Studies have even show an increase in oil production & quality, closer inter-nodal spacing, and denser fruits & flowers. Also, because KIND LEDs produce less heat, they do not need to be air-cooled like HPS lights, therefore eliminating the need for additional fans which reduces noise and costs.
What Is A Heat Sink? Heat sinks are used in optoelectronics such as lasers and light emitting diodes (LEDs), where the heat dissipation ability of the basic device is insufficient to moderate its temperature. A heat sink is designed to maximize the surface area in contact with the cooling medium surrounding it, such as the air. Because KIND heat sinks are extra large, the LED runs nice and cool.
Diode Efficiency: An important consideration in choosing an LED grow light is the power of the diode chip set, or wattage. While no diode runs at maximum output, the KIND 3 Watt Diodes run at approximately an 80% efficiency with no detrimental degrading of the chip, incorporating the perfect blend of intensity, durability and low operating temperature that all LED lights need to succeed. The KIND consists of 6 modules with 15 diodes each for a total of 90 at 3W per equaling a true wattage of 270. Given the 70%-80% efficiency, the fixture runs at a ~220W output.
KIND to you. KIND to your plants. KIND to the environment. Grow KIND.
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand KIND SKU L300 Weight (lb.) 13 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 15 Width (in.) 11 Height (in.) 3 Warranty 90 Day Full / 3 Year Limited Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Days UPC 29882816219 UL Listed Yes Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $9.50 Exact Watts 220 Watts HID Equivalent 300 Watts Coverage Area Veg: 4' x 4.5'; Flower 3' x 3.5' Suggested Hanging Height Veg: 20''-30'' ; Bloom: 12''-20'' LED Diode Type 90 x 3w Diodes Daisy Chain No Voltage 120/240 Volt Amps 1.83A @ 120V ; .92A @ 240V Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt Power Cord Length 6 ft.
KIND K3 L300 220 Watt LED Grow Light Videos►
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Great product.
- You will definitely see a huge difference with this product versus fluorescent or metal halide this KIND LED is an amazing product I will definitely be buying more.
- I like these lights
- Good quality, good product, fast service, fast delivery.
- Great light - my second one!
- I liked the one I purchased last year so much that I splurged an purchased another. Fantastic quality.
- Good quality
- This light works as expected, the LEDs are very cool and efficient. The whole system itself can run very hot causing around a 20 degree difference if not ventilated properly in a 3x3 space.
- Outstanding Product
- I researched a number of products before deciding on the Kind K3 300 watt LED. In the past if used MH & HPS lamps but this time I am growing stealth and about 3x3.5 area. This product is a total dream. No heat at all, quiet and absolutely perfect spectrum. The best decision I could have made. Worth every penny and tech support is great too. They can answer every question about your complete grow system.
- KIND K3 300 watt LED Grow Light
- I too did a lot of research before buying my LED grow light. And it is the bomb! YouTube has LED Grow Light comparison videos that were helpful. You won't be disappointed.
- Mediocre at best.
- Real data
- I spent about 3 weeks on researching the many LED grow lights on the market, and always kept coming back to KIND LED. The rest just tell you marketing sales slang but without any real data. KIND LED is the only one that backs it up with real data, as well as a 90 day full cycle guarantee. Needless to say, I went with KIND LED.
~ originally posted on kindledgrowlights .com
- Thank you kindly!!!
- KIND LED was the only company that actually had real research and 12 band spectrum that actually proved their PAR rating was kindest, their Lumens was best, and most importantly their spectrometer showed KIND LED having the best spectrum. All these were even better than HPS lighting! Other companies say it, KIND proves it. And i am very happy to say my results prove it as well:) Thank you kindly!!!
~ originally posted on kindledgrowlights .com