Use Root Life Microbes to create a vigorous root system!
When introduced, Bacillus has an impact on plant health through promoting plant health & nutrition as well as boosting plant defenses. When a biological community is composed of specific species that use distinct resources, there is less free room for invading species to establish themselves.
Bacillus, Mother Nature’s most powerful mini army of helpers & a root’s best friend! This is an extremely efficient way to inoculate aerobic bacteria directly into the root zone.
Root Life Microbes Tips
- Use dechlorinated/R.O./high quality H2O (quality may change seasonally).
- Keep nutrient mix/H2O aerated & below 73 degrees.
- Maintain proper pH levels, between 5.5-6.8. Monitor PPM & EC with meter./li>
- This is a supplement, use in addition to current regimen.
If you love Root Life Microbes, try Root Life Fungi!
Active Ingredients: 79% Dextrose (microbial food & carrier)
1.00 x 10^8 (100,000,000) cfu/g each:
Bacillus firmus, B. amyloliquefaciens, B. subtilis, B. licheniformis, B. megaterium, B. pumilus, B. azotoformans, B. coagulans, Paenibacillus polymyxa, Paenibacillus durum
2.00 x 10^7 (20,000,000) cfu/g each:
Psuedomonas aureofaciens, Psuedomonas fluorescens, Streptomyces lydicus, Steptomyces griseus, Trichoderma reesei, Trichoderma harzianum
* At least 3.416 billion cfu/tsp
Inert Ingredients: 21%