How Do I Store The Jack Puck?
Always store your press vertically in a dry environment, with the ram and the saddle in the fully lowered position.
How Do I Fill Oil On The Jack Puck?
Fill oil instructions can be found on the Jack Puck instruction PDF. It may be necessary to purge air from the hydraulic system after filling the Jack Puck.
How Do I Purge Air From The Jack Puck Hydraulic System?
1. Make sure release valve is closed.
2. Turn release valve counter clockwise one full turn to open.
3. Pump handle rapidly for eight full strokes.
4. Turn release valve clockwise to close valve.
5. Pump handle until the saddle reaches maximum height to remove trapped air in the arm.
6. Turn release valve counter clockwise one full turn and lower saddle to the lowest position. Use force if necessary.
7. Turn release valve clockwise to closed position and check for proper pump action. It may be necessary to perform the above more than once to assure air is evacuated totally.
Sign-up and save! Get exclusive discounts & the latest product releases.
Expert Advice Toll-Free
© 2011-2023 Hydrobuilder.com - 500 Orient Street Suite 150 , Chico, CA 95928 USA
All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders.