- Water Filter Systems
Reverse Osmosis Filter
- Gallons Per Day
- System Ratio Waste:Clean
- Recommended Feed Pressure
Ideal H2O Product Documents
Ideal H2O Premium Water Filtration Systems
Reverse osmosis is one of the most cost effective and efficient ways to remove the majority of all contaminants from your water.
Ideal H2O Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems produce up to 100-200 gallons per day of ultra-pure, low parts per million (PPM) water. These 3 Stage RO systems remove more than 98% of chlorine and 90% of sediment, silt and rust.
The Ideal H2O Systems include a high quality poly spun sediment pre-filter and an eco-friendly coconut carbon pre-filter. Ideal H2O RO Systems also come with a 2 in 1 flow restrictor/membrane flush valve preinstalled. This valve allows users to periodically flush out harmful build up in the membrane, extending the membranes life by up to 50%, all while using 25% less water than other RO systems on the market. Proudly assembled in the U.S.A.
Ideal H2O Three Stage 100 GPD RO Unit Includes:
- Poly Spun Sediment Pre-Filter - Removes sediment, particulates, dirt and rust.
- Coconut Carbon Block Pre-Filter - Removes chlorine, odor and other chemicals.
- RO Membrane - One 100 GPD Filter - Removes total dissolved solids.
- System Pressure Gauge - Measures water pressure and quickly identifies best pressure level.
- Water Source Inlet Tubing, 3/8" (White) - with garden house connector.
- Filtered Water Outlet Tubing, 1/4" (Blue)
- Waste Water Outlet Tubing, 1/4" (Black)
- Flow Restrictor/Membrane Flush Valve - Reduces the amount of waste water produced from the system, and allows user to flush membrane periodically to extend the life of the RO membrane.
- Shut Off Valve - allows user to quickly turn off flow of water from the RO system.
- Filter Wrench - For safe removal of filter housing.
100 GPD Premium Reverse Osmosis System Specifications
UNIT SIZE 13.8" w x 14.8" h and weight: 7.9 Ibs. CAPACITY 100 gpd / 4 gph PRESSURE Min - 40 psi; Max - 125 psi TEMPERATURE Min - 40 degrees F; Max - 110 degrees F INLET TDS Min - 50 ppm; Max - 1000 ppm HARDINESS Min - 0 grain (0 mg/l); Max - 10 grain (171 mg/l) OPERATING pH Min - 3; Max 11 PERMEATE/WASTE 1 gallon permeate : 3 gallons waste EFFICIENCY 100 gpd @ 60 psi, 77 degrees F, 500ppm
- Water Filter Systems
- Tech Specs
Brand Ideal H2O SKU HGC738300 Weight (lb.) 11.1 Height (in.) 18 Width (in.) 13 Length (in.) 8 Warranty 1 Year Lead Time Ships in 6-7 Business Days UPC 849969000047 Prop 65 No Gallons Per Day 100 GPD System Ratio Waste:Clean 3:1 Inlet Tubing Size 3/8" Product Tubing Size 1/4" Waste Tubing Size 1/4" Gallons Per Hour 4 GPH Min. Feed Pressure Min - 40 psi; Max - 125 psi Recommended Feed Pressure 60 PSI Operating Temperature Min - 40°F; Max - 110°F Operating pH Min - 3; Max – 11 Nominal % Rejection 1 gallon permeate : 3 gallons waste Max TDS 1000 PPM Max Hardness Min - 0 grain (0 mg/l); Max - 10 grain (171 mg/l)