Ideal-Air Pro Series Ductless Mini Splits are high efficiency performance at 18 SEER Air Conditioners. They have inverter compressor technology offering 30% - 50% energy savings. The indoor evaporator unit can be easily installed with included wall mount. Includes LCD screen hand held programmable remote controller. Auto restart after power failure. Requires certified HVAC-professional installation. Refrigerant lines sold separately. Requires field supplied electrical and communication wiring. Mini Split interconnecting wires contain 25 ft of 14 GA/3 conductor wire x 25 ft 16 GA/2 conductor wire (shielded) in addition to the insulated copper refrigerant line. The tube diameters for both 700572 and 700576 are 1/4 in and 5/8 in.
- Supply Voltage: 208/230V, 25 amp, 1 ph, 60 Hz MOC Protection 40 amp
- Operating Amps: 20.67/18.69 AMP
- Cooling Capacity: 36,000 BTU/H
- Indoor dB Rating: 61, Outdoor dB Rating: 75
- Refrigerant Pre-Charge: 84.66 oz. of R410A
- Outdoor Ambient operating range: (Cooling = 0° to 109°F)
WARNING: All Ideal-Air Air Conditioners need surge protection and a dedicated power circuit that services only the A/C unit. In the event of a power failure, a spike in voltage may occur when the power is reinstated. This can damage the circuit board which is not covered under the warranty.