Designed for heating/cooling with outside temperatures ranging from °F to 105°F. Use of unit outside of these temperature ranges is not recommended. Improper usage relating to outside temperature is not covered under warranty.
Note: * All Ideal-Air Heat Pumps need surge protection and a dedicated power circuit. In the event of a power failure, a spike in power may occur when the power is reinstated. This can damage the circuit board which is not covered under warranty.
- Can be used with the optional programmable thermostat with up to 4 temperature settings each day. (see related products)
- Flexible stainless steel pre-charged 23' line set with quick connect fittings allows for easy Do It Yourself installation. No technician required.
- High energy efficiency performance: 15 SEER using advanced DC inverter compressor.
- Mini-Split inverter technology offers up to 30% savings.
- Auto restart after power failure.
- Ambient air temperature and individual room conditions will affect performance.
- Must have a dedicated power circuit.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
Ideal-Air Mini Split 12,000 BTU
Operating Range (Outdoor Temp): 5°F - 105°F Cooling Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h SEER: 15 BTU/w Heating Capacity: 14,000 BTU/h Indoor Sound Level: 41 dB Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz Maximum Over Current Protection: 4.2A Refrigerant: R410A
Ideal-Air Mini Split 24,000 BTU
Operating Range (Outdoor Temp): 5°F - 105°F Cooling Capacity: 23,200 BTU/h SEER: 15 BTU/w Heating Capacity: 24,400 BTU/h Indoor Sound Level: 51 dB Power Supply: 230V, 60Hz Maximum Over Current Protection: 10A Refrigerant: R410A
Ideal-Air Mini Split 36,000 BTU
Operating Range (Outdoor Temp): 5°F - 105°F Cooling Capacity: 36,000 BTU/h SEER: 15 BTU/w Heating Capacity: 36,000 BTU/h Indoor Sound Level: 53 dB Power Supply: 230V, 60Hz Current at Rated Capacity: 14A Refrigerant: R410A
* See Specifications PDF for more detailed specs.
Ideal-Air Mini Split Heat Pump DIY Air Conditioner Videos
- Tech Specs