Netafim Product Documents
Wide Range Pressure Regulator
The Netafim Wide Range Pressure Regulator is the only 1" regulator in the industry that is rated from 0.5 to 35 GPM. High strength ABS construction and stainless steel springs provide long-life and can be used in a variety of applications while the rolling diaphragm and sealed regulating chamber provide consistent, high-quality performance in any irrigation system. Operating inlet pressure range: 30 to 150 PSI.
Converts High Inlet Pressure to Desired Outlet Pressure
- Wide Flow Range = Simplicity: The only 1” regulator in the industry rated from 0.5 to 35 GPM, providing simplicity for contractors, architects, and distributors.
- Reliable Performance: Rolling diaphragm and sealed regulating chamber provide consistent, high-quality performance in any irrigation system.
- Durability: Chemical resistant, high strength ABS construction, and stainless steel springs provide long-life and can be used in a variety of applications where chemicals or aggressive water may be present.
- Easy Inline Assembly: 3/4″ low flow model – female inlet/outlet. 3/4″ high flow model – female inlet and male outlet.
- Sealed Regulating Module:Available on 3/4″ high flow and 1 1/2″ pressure regulators.
- Built-In Indicator on 3/4″ High Flow and Larger Models: Indicates when proper outlet pressure is achieved.
- All irrigation systems
- 3/4″ low flow model: 0.25 to 4.4 GPM
- 3/4″ high flow model: 4.5 to 17.6 GPM
- 1 1/2″ model: 11 to 35 GPM
- Other models available up to 175 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 psi
- Tech Specs