Super Closet Product Documents
If you are looking for a simple, budget-friendly hydroponics solution, you need the Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant hydroponic system. This is an innovative system that combines the power of aeroponics, deep water culture, drip, and more to produce plants that grow 5 times faster than traditional growing.
Benefits Of Growing In The Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic System
The Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic System is a fully automated style of hydroponic growing and is much easier than other hydro systems you'll find on the market. By combining multiple hydroponics technologies in one system, there are always 2 independent feeding styles occurring. So even if one malfunction, your plants will continue to thrive!
By combining the top drip system and the bottom feed oxygenation, your plants get the perfect combination of nutrition and aeration.
The Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic System Includes:
- Reservoir & Lid- custom molded, UV stable, easy to clean
- Fully Assembled - Just plug in and add water
- 132 gph Water Pump
- Eco-Air 2 Air Pump
- 1 Timer
- 2 High Quality Stone Air Diffusers
- 8- 2 Net Cups
- Tech Specs
Plant Count 8 Number of Rows 1 Row Brand Super Closet SKU SUPPON8 Weight (lb.) 25 Width (in.) 11 Height (in.) 12 Length (in.) 18 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Weeks
Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic Grow System Videos►
- Product Q&A
Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic Grow System Questions & Answers
- HOW MANY PLANT CAN I GROW? As many as you'd like! SuperCloset has a size and shape to suit everyone’s growing preferences. The manufacturer typically recommends utilizing every other net cup in the SuperPonic 8 & 16 systems. This allows the grower to maximize yields by optimizing your plant quantity and the amount of space that each plant has to grow.
- HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE THE WATER? You should change the water and nutrients every 1 – 2 weeks, depending on the system and what stage of growth the plants are in. The larger the plants, the more water they absorb. In most cases the reservoir can be filled with unfiltered tap water, but be sure to condition the pH and TDS prior to adding to the system. You can actually leave your SuperCloset for up to 7 days without worry!
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HARVEST? This depends on several factors. Different plants have individual traits and timelines to maturity. A typical cycle time is anywhere from 2 – 3 months. SuperCloset will guarantee that you achieve the absolute fastest and most efficient results in our systems.
- IS THERE A WARRANTY ON SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS? SuperCloset products feature a 3 year warranty on all craftsmanship and components, sans the bulbs, which are per manufacturer.
Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic Grow System Reviews
- Best There Is
I bought one about month ago and like it so much I bought another they are the best one thing I would like to see is a 4pot tub a little bigger then the 8 cause you can't really grow all 8 anyhow. Customer service is just what I need call and get my questions answered Thank you
- best on market
Ive found that for the money u cant buy a better product along with the support its the best Thank You
- Very good product but there are things I would change.
The hydroponic 8 Plant system is amazing, I highly recommend it. But the only problem I have noticed is that the net cups are to close to each other. I had only 2 plants growing in this system for about 3 months. I wanted to add more plants toward the end for a higher yeild of harvest. By the time my clones had rooted and we're ready to be put in there, I noticed that the 2 big plants I already had growing, we're blocking off alot of sunlight from my clones. Not a major issue considering all you would have to do to fix this problem is trim the plants down a little bit. But this product is definitely worth it.