Super Closet Product Documents
Fully automated SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic Grow System grows your plants up to 5x faster, safer and easier than traditional type watering systems.
Fuses the best of Hydroponics by combining a mix of: Automated Top Feed, Deep Water Culture and Bubble & AeroPonics
With the SuperPonics 8, there are always two independent hydroponic systems operating at the same time. Even if one system malfunctions, your plants will still thrive! Growing your plants with both Top Feed Watering and Bottom Feed Oxygenation will create extremely happy plants with rapid growth rates and huge yields.
- Reservoir & Lid- custom molded, UV stable, easy to clean
- Fully Assembled - Just plug in and add water
- 132 gph Water Pump
- Eco-Air 2 Air Pump
- 1 Timer
- 2 High Quality Stone Air Diffusers
- 8- 2 Net Cups
Please Note: Super Closet products are built to order. Cancellations requested before shipment incur a 6% restocking fee. All general returns will incur a 20% restocking fee and items must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Tech Specs
Plant Count 8 Number of Rows 1 Row Brand Super Closet SKU SUPPON8 Weight (lb.) 25 Width (in.) 11 Height (in.) 12 Length (in.) 18 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Days
Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic Grow System Videos►
- Product Q&A
Super Closet SuperPonics 8 Plant Hydroponic Grow System Questions & Answers
- HOW MANY PLANT CAN I GROW? As many as you'd like! SuperCloset has a size and shape to suit everyone’s growing preferences. The manufacturer typically recommends utilizing every other net cup in the SuperPonic 8 & 16 systems. This allows the grower to maximize yields by optimizing your plant quantity and the amount of space that each plant has to grow.
- HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE THE WATER? You should change the water and nutrients every 1 – 2 weeks, depending on the system and what stage of growth the plants are in. The larger the plants, the more water they absorb. In most cases the reservoir can be filled with unfiltered tap water, but be sure to condition the pH and TDS prior to adding to the system. You can actually leave your SuperCloset for up to 7 days without worry!
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HARVEST? This depends on several factors. Different plants have individual traits and timelines to maturity. A typical cycle time is anywhere from 2 – 3 months. SuperCloset will guarantee that you achieve the absolute fastest and most efficient results in our systems.
- IS THERE A WARRANTY ON SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS? SuperCloset products feature a 3 year warranty on all craftsmanship and components, sans the bulbs, which are per manufacturer.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Best There Is
- I bought one about month ago and like it so much I bought another they are the best one thing I would like to see is a 4pot tub a little bigger then the 8 cause you can't really grow all 8 anyhow. Customer service is just what I need call and get my questions answered Thank you
- best on market
- Ive found that for the money u cant buy a better product along with the support its the best Thank You
- Very good product but there are things I would change.
- The hydroponic 8 Plant system is amazing, I highly recommend it. But the only problem I have noticed is that the net cups are to close to each other. I had only 2 plants growing in this system for about 3 months. I wanted to add more plants toward the end for a higher yeild of harvest. By the time my clones had rooted and we're ready to be put in there, I noticed that the 2 big plants I already had growing, we're blocking off alot of sunlight from my clones. Not a major issue considering all you would have to do to fix this problem is trim the plants down a little bit. But this product is definitely worth it.