Hydrobuilder Grow Tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality.
Durable & Strong
All Metal Frame
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support over 200 lbs of equipment like grow lights, carbon filters and fans.
Sturdy 19mm poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with self snapping locks.
- Thick 600D thread count density exterior
is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength.
Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leak ever.
Hammer-toned mylar interior for increased reflective surface area.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air cooled reflectors and a ventilation system.
The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the velcro strap.
The mesh pre-filter vents located on each side of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment.
The easy view window located on the front makes checking on your plants easy without risking contamination.
All windows and vents in this tent have an air-tight velcro lining so no air or light can pass through.
Spill proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy.
Easy To Assemble
Hydrobuilder Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker.
- The snapping lock poles makes assembling the frame a breeze.
Tent fabric slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
- No Tools Required
- Designed and engineered for the pieces to simply slide and lock together.
Includes detailed step-by-step instructions in the box or you can
view them here.
Hydrobuilder Grow Tents are now available in many different sizes for any application.
Hydrobuilder 2' x 2' Grow Tent
- Great for mother plants.
Hydrobuilder 2' x 4' Grow Tent
- Easily fits in most closets.
Hydrobuilder 3' x 3' Grow Tent
- Ideal for people with a limited work area.
Hydrobuilder 4' x 4' Grow Tent
- Perfect for the footprint of a 1000w HID or LED grow light.
Hydrobuilder 5' x 5' Grow Tent
- Great size for the average grower, this is our most popular size tent.
Hydrobuilder 4' x 8' Grow Tent
- Large grow area without taking up your entire spare room.
Hydrobuilder 8' x 8' Grow Tent
- Great for a spare bedroom, expect large harvests.
Hydrobuilder 10' x 10' Grow Tent
- Another perfect size for a spare bedroom or in the garage.
Hydrobuilder 2' x 2' Grow Tent Features:
Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 24" x 24" x 63"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- 1 Large Front Door
- 1 Viewing Window
- Heavy-Duty Corners Made From Steel
- Two 4" Electrical Cord Ports
- Five 6" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Removable Spill Tray
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars Hold Over 200 Lbs. of Equipment
- Quick & Easy Assembly
- Includes Detailed Instructions