Hydro Logic Product Documents
This de-ionization filter is designed to serve as a post, polishing stage for any Reverse Osmosis system. After an RO system, the product water may contain trace amounts of nitrates, phosphates, and silicates as well other total dissolved solids (TDS). Certain applications such as aquarium, medical, manufacturing and others require 99.99% ultra pure, 0 PPM water. This DI filter will remove any leftover contaminants giving you the purest H2O available. 0.25 Gallon Per Minute maximum flow rate. Estimate life is 7,500 Parts Per Million
Included in Box
- (1) 10"x2.5" DI cartridge with mixed bed, color changing DI resin (anion resins to filter negatively charged ions and cation resins to filter positively charged ions)
- (1) 10" filter housing with clear canister and white cap
- (2) 1/4" Quick Connect fittings for in/out
- (1) White powder coated metal wall mounting bracket
- (4) Stainless steel screws for bracket
- (1) 2 foot piece of white 1/4" tubing
- Tech Specs
Brand Hydro Logic SKU HL33005 Weight (lb.) 4.2 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 2 Weeks UPC 812111010751 Prop 65 No
Hydro Logic Stealth-RO De-Ionization Add-On Kit Reviews
- Watch the Resin. Exhausts very quickly.
This product worked for around 2 weeks then the resin was exhausted. I didn't check it thinking it would last longer than that and when I checked my PH it was 3.0. Watch the resin closely.