Humboldt Nutrients Product Documents
Help Your Plants Sustaine A Healthy, Expansive Root Zone For Maximum Nutrient Uptake
Humboldt Nutrients is proud to launch our newest and most powerful soluble mycorrhizae product, White Widow.
White Widow is a mycorrhizal powder containing an extremely high and diverse amount of mycological spores. No other mycorrhizal on the market has more propagules per gram. White Widow is a diverse, pure endomycorrhizal. The effectiveness of a soluble mycorrhizal inoculant relies heavily on two variables: the amount of spores in the product itself, and the ability of that product to become soluble in water. White Widow is a super-fine powder which quickly and easily dissolves into water.
With White Widow, the speed and aggressiveness of your plant's root development is unprecedented. It is common to see large, furry, bright white roots shooting out of the bottom of containers only a week after transplanting with the White Widow.
White Widow is bacteria-free, making it ideal for hydroponic systems. Used in soil, soilless, or hydroponic gardens, White Widow is a must-have for gardeners concerned about the quality and health of their plant's root systems.
If you can keep things healthy on the surface, Humboldt Nutrients White Widow will handle the situation underneath.
- Pure Endomycorrhizal Glomus clarum, G.aggregatum, G.intraradices, G.mosseae, G.deserticola, G.etunicatum, Gagaspora margarita, G.brasilianum and G.monosporum
- Total propagules 120000/gram
- Inert filler materials 95.0%
The goal with Mycorrhizal inoculants (spores) is to create physical contact with the root zone.
Use White Widow throughout vegetative cycle and into the first two weeks of bloom.
- Hydroponic applications: Use ½ to 1 tsp per gallon of reservoir water. Change nutrient solution weekly to avoid excess sediment.
- Soil Application: Use ½ to 1 tsp per gallon container during transplanting. For bedding, use 5-10 tsp per bag of soil (1.5 cu ft)
Humboldt Nutrients White Widow Reviews
- Worked as expected
Hard to quantify my results but it was recommended so I purchased it and used it as directed. Did it's job as best I can tell
- Tech Specs