S.I. (Structural Integrity) is the newest addition to the Humboldt Nutrients family of products. This silicate additive is formulated to supply your root zone with the silicates your plants need to build strong, thick cell walls and cellular membranes. When your stalks are stronger your plant has the ability to hold heavier fruits and flowers, which means less time staking your plants for support and more overall production.
- This fertilizer is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by plants.
- Product most effective if used in same season.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of direct sunlight during storage or extended periods of time.
- Store at room temperature.
- Wear proper protective clothing.
6.0% Water Soluble Silicon (Si)
Derived from: SilicateDirections Application Rates: Hydroponics Application: Use 1-3ml per gallon of reservoir water. Change nutrient solution weekly to avoid excess sediment. General Application: Use 1-3ml per gallon of water every 1-2 weeks. Foliar Application: Use 1-3ml per gallon of finished spray solution.
- Tech Specs