Part One Of Humboldt Nutrients 3 Part Base Nutrients, Grow Contains Elements That Form New Compounds With Weak Electrical Bonds, Which Promotes Efficient Absorption & Uptake Of Nutrients
Humboldt Nutrients Grow formula, was designed in Humboldt County to be used with our Micro and Bloom to be a complete growing nutrient system for hydroponics as well as other growing mediums. Humboldt Nutrients has developed this vigorous three-part fertilizer without the use of synthetic chelates.
Through extensive research and development, the Humboldt Nutrients team of chemists has formulated an easy to use fertilizing program for use on a variety of vegetables, flowers or herbs. This diverse formula helps assure that none of the elements necessary for plant growth will fall out of solution and lock out.
Our premium three-part nutrient system leaves nothing to chance and ensures an excellent crop. When used in conjunction with our high powered additives, Humboldt Nutrients assures that our three-part fertilizer program will produce fantastic yields and premium quality crops.
If you want to maximize your results, this is the 3-part base system for you.
- Fill your reservoir with clean water before administering any nutrient or additive, ensuring that the water level in your reservoir is sufficient enough to effectively flood your desired area or table.
- Never mix any of these nutrients together in their concentrated form. Potential nutrient lock-up can be avoided by adding the Micro before the Bloom and Grow.
- Always wash your measuring cup immediately after adding and stirring in each nutrient.
- After adding and stirring in each nutrient, check and adjust the pH to between 5.0 and 6.5. Always check a small sample of water, not the whole reservoir.
- Keep the water temperature in your reservoir between 66 and 75 degrees F.
- Drain your reservoir and pumps at least once a week to prevent any salt build-up.
DERIVED FROM: Ammonium Nitrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Carbonate and Magnesium Sulfate.
Please avoid storing in direct sunlight and protect from freezing.
- Tech Specs