Trans Instruments Product Documents
You don't need to be a specialist to take an accurate reading!
The HortiCare pH Tester is specially designed for testing hydroponic nutrients. The success of hydroponics lies in the control of nutrient solutions. Every plant species has its own ideal pH requirement where the roots are able to absorb the nutrients most effectively. Nutrients solutions that are too acidic or alkaline will cause the plant to retard and stunts growth.
This pH meter is able to measure the nutrient pH accurately. It is portable and simple to maintain with regular calibration. The auto-endpoint feature makes calibration and each measurement consistent and accurate. You don't need to be a specialist to take an accurate reading!
The function of a nutrient solution or fertilizer mixture is to supply the plant roots with water, oxygen and essential mineral elements in soluble form. The pH of nutrient solution decides the availability and absorption of nutrients by each species of plant. Every plant species has a preferred pH range in which it will grow best. Wrong pH nutrient solution results in retardation of growth and even death of the plant. Trans Instruments HortiCare pH check tester is specially designed with advanced features to ensure fast and accurate pH test, for the commercial as well as home growers.
- Hold Function: Able to freeze display for ease of reading
- Beep Function: Able to beep to signal the beginning and end of each function
- One-Touch Calibration: Effortless calibration with a single touch of the button
- Auto-Lock Function: Intelligent sensing of end reading when enabled
- Auto Shut Off: Automatic shut off to conserve battery when unit is idle
- Low Battery Indicator: Automatic alert to change battery when needed
- Operating Range: 0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH
- Battery: 4 x 1.5V Button Cell (LR44)
- Tech Specs
Brand Trans Instruments SKU HGC716020 Weight (lb.) 0.3 Height (in.) 1 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 6-7 Business Days Length (in.) 7.75 Width (in.) 2.5 UPC 849969014754