Hanna Instruments Product Documents
Hanna Instrument's pH/EC/TDS waterproof meter designed for simplicity in taking pH,,"_µS/cm, ppm (mg/L) and temperature measurements. both the HI 9811-5 and HI 9812-5 are ideal for hydroponics, greenhouses, farming and ground water applications.
Due to the built-in temperature sensor, conductivity readings are automatically compensated for temperature changes. The temperature coefficient is fixed at 2%/ C.
No probe changes are required when switching your measured parameter between pH, conductivity and TDS. These multiparameter meters reduce the number of instruments required for daily water quality analysis.
The specially engineered HI 1285-5 pH/EC/TDS and temperature probe utilizes a fiber junction and gel electrolyte which provide a fast response and reduced contamination. This combination makes the HI 1285-5 particularly designed to withstand harsh environments such as fertilizer solutions.
- Water resistant
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration
- Switch parameters at the touch of a button
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for pH and conductivity
- Simple calibration; Dials located on the front panel makes calibration quick and simple, even for non-technical users
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Fast response probe included
HI 9811-5 is supplied with HI 1285-5 multiparameter probe, HI 70007 pH 7.01 calibration solution sachet, HI 70032 1382 ppm (mg/L) calibration solution sachet, HI 70031 1413,"_µS/cm calibration solution sachet, HI 700661 electrode cleaning solution sachets (2), battery, instructions and rugged carrying case.
- Tech Specs
Brand Hanna Instruments SKU HI9811-5N Weight (lb.) 1.75 Height (in.) 2.5 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Length (in.) 6.5 Width (in.) 1.75