- Exact Dimensions
60" x 60" x 86"
- Suggested Plant Count
- Suggested Lighting
1,000 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
600D Thread Count Canvas
High Rise Product Documents
High Rise Grow Tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality.
House your entire garden and all of its components in an easy-to-assemble, highly reflective grow tent. Control the mess and maintain a low profile without the need to build a grow room from scratch. The 5' x 5' High Rise Grow Tent is the most popular size; this tent will house 6-8 large plants from seed to flower with enough room for your plants to grow freely. The 5' x 5' space is a great fit for a 1000W HID light or an equivalent wattage LED, LEC or other lighting fixture.
- Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 59" x 59" x 84.5"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Diamond Texture Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- Strong 3/4" Black Powder Coated Steel Poles
- Heavy-Duty "Bulletproof" Plastic Reinforced Corner Connectors
- Two 3" Electrical Cord Port
- Five 9" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Three Mesh Pre-Filter Vents
- Two Side Access Doors
- Convenient Tool Pouch
- Removable Spill Tray
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars Hold Over 150 Lbs. of Equipment
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tool Required
- Includes Detailed Instructions
Durable & Strong
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support well over 150 lbs. equipment like grow lights, carbon filters, fans and more! Sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors. Thick 600D thread count density exterior is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength. Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leaks. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air cooled reflectors and a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Large front access door makes checking on your plants a breeze. Spill proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Easy To Assemble
High Rise Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker. The strong "bulletproof" corners connectors just slid and snap in place to create an extremely sturdy frame. Tent fabric simply slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
Check Out Our Other High Rise Grow Tents
- High Rise 2' x 2' Grow Tent - Great for mother plants or single plant grows.
- High Rise 2' x 4' Grow Tent - Easily fits in most closets.
- High Rise 3' x 3' Grow Tent - Ideal for people with a limited work area.
- High Rise 4' x 4' Grow Tent - Perfect for the footprint of a 1000w HID or LED grow light.
- High Rise 4' x 8' Grow Tent - Large grow area without taking up your entire spare room.
- High Rise 8' x 8' Grow Tent - Great for a spare bedroom, expect large harvests.
- High Rise 10' x 10' Grow Tent - Another perfect size for a spare bedroom or in the garage.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand High Rise SKU HR55 Weight (lb.) 41 Length (in.) 59 Width (in.) 59 Height (in.) 84.5 Warranty Yes Free Shipping Yes UPC 682318749125 Grow Tent Size 5ft x 5ft Exact Dimensions 60" x 60" x 86" Suggested Plant Count 6-9 Plants Suggested Lighting 1,000 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 400+ CFM Doors (1) Large Front Door & (2) Side Access Doors Vents (3) 13.5" x 5.5" Mesh Pre-Filter Air Vents Windows None Ducting Ports (5) 9" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (2) 3" Electrical Cord Ports Interior Material Diamond Textured Mylar Exterior Material 600D Thread Count Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
High Rise 5' x 5' Grow Tent Videos►
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- High Rise 5x5
- Quality tent. Nice packaging and well worth it.
- 5x5 tent review
- Looked good online but it's full of pinholes , at least 500 or more. The tent is in a dark room so I shouldn't have trouble during flowering. I wish I could post pics but I wouldn't purchase it again.
- Good quality for the money!
- It would be nice if they made additional support bars available for purchase, but they don't. There are always work-arounds however and the over-all design and material quality is a great value!
- Get you some of that
- Loving the size, quality and ease of set up. The plastic corner connections are much stronger then the P.O.S. welded corners on my last one from a competitor. Do not buy tents with welded corner connections, the welds break and guess what that does? You guessed it, your light comes crashing down destroying months of work your babies have put in maturing.
- Very Pleased
- A little difficult to figure out how to assemble, but once I zipped the tent together without assembling, it became clear.
very functional, exceeded my expectations.
- My first purchased Grow Tent, and I am very happy with it. Great design, and very durable!!!
- great price, solid construction
- I went with one of this for my veg tent instead of spending much more on another gorilla. Although I love my gorilla, for vegging I went with the less expensive high rise and I am happy I did. It's not a gorilla, no other are, but for the price and the service hydrobuilder gives me every time, I would buy this again, ever for my flower tent. Thanks, everyone!
- I stopped by the HB shop in norcal to check these new tent out and they are great or the price. I have a gorilla for my flower but could not spend the dollars for another right now. They set me up with this tent for veg with a LEC and it is awesome. Its not the quality of a ggt but it works great and i have no issues with it at all. Plus the shipping was fast and price was great.