- Exact Dimensions
36" x 36" x 79"
- Suggested Plant Count
- Suggested Lighting
600 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
600D Thread Count Canvas
High Rise Product Documents
High Rise Grow Tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality.
House your entire garden and all of its components in an easy-to-assemble, highly reflective grow tent. Control the mess and maintain a low profile without the need to build a grow room from scratch. The High Rise 3' x 3' is a great size for the average home grower. This tent can house 4-6 full grown plants, but is still small enough to be discrete and is able to be hidden easily.
- Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 36" x 36" x 79"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Diamond Texture Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- Strong 3/4" Black Powder Coated Steel Poles
- Heavy-Duty "Bulletproof" Plastic Reinforced Corner Connectors
- Two 3" Electrical Cord Port
- Five 7" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Three Mesh Pre-Filter Vents
- Convenient Tool Pouch
- Removable Spill Tray
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars Hold Over 150 Lbs. of Equipment
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tool Required
- Includes Detailed Instructions
Durable & Strong
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support well over 150 lbs. equipment like grow lights, carbon filters, fans and more! Sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors. Thick 600D thread count density exterior is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength. Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leaks. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air cooled reflectors and a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Large front access door makes checking on your plants a breeze. Spill proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Easy To Assemble
High Rise Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker. The strong "bulletproof" corners connectors just slid and snap in place to create an extremely sturdy frame. Tent fabric simply slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
Check Out Our Other High Rise Grow Tents
- High Rise 2' x 2' Grow Tent -Great for mother plants or single plant grows.
- High Rise 2' x 4' Grow Tent - Easily fits in most closets.
- High Rise 4' x 4' Grow Tent - Perfect for the footprint of a 1000w HID or LED grow light.
- High Rise 5' x 5' Grow Tent - Great size for the average grower, this is our most popular size tent.
- High Rise 4' x 8' Grow Tent - Large grow area without taking up your entire spare room.
- High Rise 8' x 8' Grow Tent - Great for a spare bedroom, expect large harvests.
- High Rise 10' x 10' Grow Tent - Another perfect size for a spare bedroom or in the garage.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand High Rise SKU HR33 Weight (lb.) 25 Length (in.) 36 Width (in.) 36 Height (in.) 79 Warranty Yes Free Shipping Yes UPC 682318749101 Grow Tent Size 3ft x 3ft Exact Dimensions 36" x 36" x 79" Suggested Plant Count 4-6 Plants Suggested Lighting 600 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 150+ CFM Doors (1) Large Front Door Vents (3) 13.5" x 5.5" Mesh Pre-Filter Air Vents Windows None Ducting Ports (5) 7" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (2) 3" Electrical Cord Ports Interior Material Diamond Textured Mylar Exterior Material 600D Thread Count Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
High Rise 3' x 3' Grow Tent Videos►
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- great for the money
- For $100. I doubt it could be beat, will certainly do the job. I do sort of wish there was a window to look in instead of having to unzip it every time, but hey. And since I grow more sativas I wish it was taller. I could have got those things in a gorilla grow tent, but it costs 2 1/2 times as much. Someone here posted this one was every bit as good as the gorilla tents, but I seriously doubt that. Still again, for the money it's an awesome grow tent. And very easy to assemble, though you should have an extra set of hands present for part of it, for wrapping the tent around the frame. I just got mine a month or so ago, so after I use it for a while I might write another review. Right now I'm very happy with it, great value.
- Will recommend
- Very well built. I bought this because of the height and I’m very pleased. No light leaks at all, I couldn’t believe it. I’ve used SJ dr90 and another off brand and had so much trouble with pin holes and loose stitching. Zipper seems to move easily and seals up without the seal flap getting caught in the zipper. I feel like they fixed all of the problems I’ve had with my previous tents. Better than tents that are twice the price.
- Perfect Design
- This Tent is a Perfectly Well Thought-Out Design,it has All the Bells & Whistles,Rugged Build,for an Incredible BARGAIN PRICE !!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!! 5 STARS
- This tent is exactly as described
- This tent is perfect for growing indoors. Easy instructions. I had one piece of the frame incorrect and they sent me the correct piece within a few days with zero drama!
- High rise
- As described. Easy to put together. Would recommend. Quality customer service!
- good starter size
- for the 4 plants I have in it i say its perfect. Keeps the smell down with the filter no one knows im growing which is pretty rad good buy
- 3x3 High rise, high quality.
- This is of the same quality as the Gorilla grow tent I own without the price tag. I would highly recommend this tent to anyone looking for high quality without paying for a name tag. Thank you Hydrobuilder for a great product.
- Good value
- I needed a basic tent for my situation and this one is a really nice one for the price. Easy to set up. Supports my mars hydro pro 320 and the carbon filter just fine. Will look into the same brand when I get a bigger one
- Love it!
- Don't have much room so this fits perfectly. The fabric is thicker than I thought for that for that price! I've tried some janky ones in the past and this is anything but! Easy to set up and looks cool in my room! Put some Christmas lights on it so it's festive.
- 3x3 high
- Tent is solid. It's not completely light proof. Had about a month. Have been running 4 in a dwc.
- 3x3 tents
- I ordered 2 of these they arrived within 48 hrs. assembly was very easy & having recently helped a friend assemble tents from amazon had an idea of how it all works but what I wasn't prepared for was how well made these tents are the zippers , framework & grade of the fabric , seams & openings are so much better than the ones from amazon (apollo) I would highly recommend spending the extra couple of bucks I open & close these a few times a day & over a month of daily use no problems
- Was a little hesitant to purchase since the price was so low but after setting this up I think its better than my Secret Jardin! The material is of higher quality and the poles seem thicker. I use this for my 6 plants and couldnt be happier. GOOD BUY!
- Love growing in tents
- This is well worth the money. It is well built and was easy to assemble. I have 4 plants in flower an they fit good. I rent my place so it is nice to have everything contained and smell free. These tents are super convenient and im happy with this purchase.