- Exact Dimensions
24" x 36" x 53"
- Suggested Plant Count
1-2 Plants (Main Chamber); 6-12 Clones (Clone Chamber)
- Suggested Lighting
150 Watts - 400 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
600D Thread Count Canvas
High Rise Product Documents
The all-new 2' x 3' Multi-Chamber Grow Tent is perfect for perpetual harvest growing!
House your entire garden and all of its components in an easy-to-assemble, highly reflective, multi-chamber grow tent. Control the mess and maintain a low profile without the need to build a grow room from scratch. This tent features two stations with three separate growing areas to manage plants in different stages of development while remaining compact for small spaces or areas with little height.
- Overall Dimensions: 24" x 36" x 53"
- Chamber 1 Specs (Flower Chamber): 24" Deep x 24" Wide x 53" Tall
- Chamber 2 Specs (Vegetative Chamber): 24" Deep x 12" Wide x 53" Tall
- Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 24" x 36" x 53"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Diamond Texture Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- Strong 3/4" Black Powder Coated Steel Poles
- Heavy-Duty "Bulletproof" Plastic Reinforced Corner Connectors
- Four 3" Electrical Cord Port
- Three 7" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Three Mesh Pre-Filter Vent
- Removable Spill Trays
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tool Required
- Includes Detailed Instructions
Why Choose a Perpetual Harvest Tent
- Reduced Time Between Harvests - Growing in a perpetual harvest environment allows for faster harvest turnover. The multi-chamber tent separates the vegetative area from the flowering area, dividing the plant growth time nearly in half. Once the perpetual cycle is running, growers can see harvest times in as little as 8 weeks apart when growing in a single multi-chamber tent.
- Disaster Recovery/Flexibility - Even the most experienced growers will have the occasional mishaps. With a perpetual harvest system, there is a continuous supply of plants in the vegetative state. Any mishaps in the flowering chamber can be quickly replaced with a new, freshly vegged plant.
- Never Run Out of Product - Once the perpetual cycle is going, growers will be able to harvest in nearly half the time. Twice as many harvests has the potential to yield nearly twice as much product.
- The included shelf in the smaller veg chamber allows you to have seedlings or clones as well as plants in early veg right above it maximizing space and efficiency.
- Removable shelf is great for growers wanting to use the veg chamber to get their plants larger before moving into the flower chamber.
- Interior chamber divider can be easily removed creating one large chamber if needed.
Durable & Strong
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support well over 150 lbs. equipment like grow lights, carbon filters, fans and more! Sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors. Thick 600D thread count density exterior is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength. Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leaks. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air cooled reflectors and a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Large front access door makes checking on your plants a breeze. Spill proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Easy To Assemble
High Rise Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker. The strong "bulletproof" corners connectors just slid and snap in place to create an extremely sturdy frame. Tent fabric simply slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
Check Out Our Other High Rise Grow Tents
- High Rise 2' x 2' Grow Tent - Great for a single plant grow or keeping your favorite mother plant.
- High Rise 2' x 4' Grow Tent - Easily fits in most closets.
- High Rise 3' x 3' Grow Tent - Ideal for people with a limited work area.
- High Rise 3' x 4' Grow Tent - Large multi-chamber perpetual harvest grow tent great for veg and flower!
- High Rise 4' x 4' Grow Tent - Perfect for the footprint of a 1000w HID or LED grow light.
- High Rise 5' x 5' Grow Tent - Great size for the average grower, this is our most popular size tent.
- High Rise 4' x 8' Grow Tent - Large grow area without taking up your entire spare room.
- High Rise 8' x 8' Grow Tent - Great for a spare bedroom, expect large harvests.
- High Rise 10' x 10' Grow Tent - Another perfect size for a spare bedroom or in the garage.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand High Rise SKU HR23 Weight (lb.) 26 Length (in.) 24 Width (in.) 36 Height (in.) 53 Warranty Yes Free Shipping Yes UPC 76625472348 Grow Tent Size 2ft x 3ft Exact Dimensions 24" x 36" x 53" Additional Features Multi-Chamber Tents, Mother & Cloning Tents Suggested Plant Count 1-2 Plants (Main Chamber); 6-12 Clones (Clone Chamber) Suggested Lighting 150 Watts - 400 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 150+ CFM Doors (1) Large Front Door & (1) Large Side Door Vents (3) 13.5" x 5.5" Mesh Pre-Filter Air Vents Windows None Ducting Ports (3) 7" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (4) 3" Electrical Cord Ports Interior Material Diamond Textured Mylar Exterior Material 600D Thread Count Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
High Rise 2' x 3' x 4.5' Multi-Chamber Grow Tent Videos►
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Not so much
- The split chamber is a great idea but the chambers are not even close to light proof because of the divider. Especially at the corners. I can't get duck/duct tape to stick to the reflective surface to seal the holes. There at least two areas on the exterior corner seams that leak some light.
Otherwise it's sturdy. The materials seem quality.
I wouldn't buy this particular tent nor recommend it to a friend without a better way to seal the divider. Other tents? I probably would.
- This tent delivers
- The qaulity of construction is great. Would definitely purchase this brand again.
This allows you to streamline your grow process to yield more often. Excellent choice for those concerned about space.
Only recommenation is that they provide an additional light proof divider to separate the top and bottom 1x1 chambers on the right. This would be better if running different light cycles in those chambers. If you're strictly using this tent for clone/veg/flower, not really an issue.
4 stars because the light seal isn't perfect. Still good though.
- F-ing awesome!
- Awesome tent, I will be buying from this company again!
- Even looks Better in Person
- Been looking for something like this for a while! Great price, great quality!
- This unit rocks!
- This is one versatile unit you can do so much in one area. Great quality!