- Exact Dimensions
24" x 48" x 59" - (68" height with included 9" extension)
- Suggested Plant Count:
- Suggested Lighting
600 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
1680D Thread Count Terylene Canvas
Gorilla Grow Tent Product Documents
Gorilla Grow Tents are professionally designed grow tents that are ideal for experts and perfect for beginners. The Shorty Tent Line continues the Gorilla legacy by redefining possibility in the grow tent industry. Not only does the Shorty exceed expectations as the THICKEST and STRONGEST tent on the market, we are now the solution for those facing unique height restrictions. The Shorty stands proudly at 4’11” tall, creating the ideal space for basement and attic growers. Not tall enough for you? We have included a 9 inch extension kit that brings the max height to 5’8″!!!
Gorilla Grow Tents are professionally designed grow tents that are ideal for experts and perfect for beginners. The expert configuration positions ducting ports where they should be. Large EZ View windows offer easy grow snapshots without compromising your environment. The doorways offer 360 degree convenient access. The larger layouts provide frustration free maneuvering. Thick material and large double cinching ducting ports make maintaining an ideal growing space a snap. Grow easy on yourself. Grow Shorty.
Gorilla Grow Tent Shorty 2' x 4' Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2’ x 4’ x 4’11”
- Height with 9" Extension Kit: 5’8″ (also compatible with OG Gorilla 24″ extension kits)
- Weight: 31.5 lbs.
- Canvas Density: 1680D
- Pole Diameter: 19mm
- Door Quantity: 1
- Ducting Port Quantity: 3 (11") 3 (9") - All Double Cinching
- Electrical Port Quantity: 2 (3")
Gorilla Grow Tent Shorty Optional Accessories:
- High CFM Kits - The high CFM kit is to help prevent your indoor grow tent walls from sucking in due to high amounts of negative pressure from exhaust systems.
- Extensions Kits - Increase the height of your tent for more growing space.
- Trellis Netting - These perfectly sized durable nylon trellises with hooks that easily attach to any diameter pole, creating a sturdy support structure for the heaviest flowers.
- Gear Boards - It snaps to your existing tent poles and maximizes space by removing floor items from your growing area. Hang oscillating fans, expensive meters, and monitors up off your floor.
- Wire Racks - Allows you to keep your grow floor free of nutrients, pots soil bags, and other indoor growing equipment. Remember, a happy grower is an organized grower.
Gorilla Grow Tent Shorty Features:
- 1680D “Easy On” Grow Tent
- 100% Metal Interlocking, Sturdy Frame & Connectors
- Free 9″ Height Extension Kit Included
- Infrared Blocking Roof Insertion
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- Heavy Duty Flood Protection Pool
- Double Cinching, No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Easy Set Up Instructions
- Tender Love & Care For All of Your Grows
THICKEST 1680D FABRIC
Constructed with 1680D thread density fabric (compared to 200D-600D) is up to 9x denser than any other grow tent, making it Ideal for experts and perfect for beginners.
ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Gorilla Grow Tent features all steel poles with steel interlocking pins for a frame that is up to 2-5x stronger than any competitor’s tent frame.
DIAMOND REFLECTIVE WALLS
Diamond Reflection Technology, redistributes up to 30% more lumens, creating less waste & giving your plants more of what they need to thrive.
Each tent comes with an height extension kit that lets you increase your growing height by 9" over the standard height. If that‘s not enough, the Shorty is compatible with our 2 FT. extension kits (sold separately), allowing your tent to reach even greater heights!
One of the most unique features of the Gorilla Grow Tents are the ability to increase the overall height of the tent. The GGT Shorty line comes standard at 5', but comes with a free height extension, which increases the tent height to about 6' tall. Additional height extensions are available to make the Shorty even taller.
So why is it important to have the flexibility to raise the ceiling of your tent? What does that extra height add? First of all, it will allow your plants to grow larger, adding more flower sites and allowing for larger flowers due to the increased size of the plants. Remember, bigger plants = bigger fruits! The taller height will also bring down the internal temperatures by up to a 10-degree difference, due to the rising of hot air. The thick, insulated fabric also renders the internal environment less susceptible to external temperature fluctuations.
The Shorty Gorilla Grow Tents are made with 1680D threaded, reflective fabric, which is up to 3 – 9x denser than any other grow tent. This means that they are more light proof, more durable, quieter, stronger, safer, and easily create an undetectable growing environment. In addition, the unique “diamond” reflective walls provide greater reflectivity and even light redistribution, thus preventing hotspots.
Strength & Durability:
The GGT Shorty frames are up to 2 – 5x stronger than any other grow tent. The poles are 100% metal and each has fasteners that securely lock your structure in place. These tents are so sturdy that the Big Bad Wolf will not be able to blow your grows down. In addition, we have utilized thick viewing windows, tightly reinforced seals, and strong zippers and fabric providing unparalleled durability and security.
GGT Shorty Tents feature the sturdiest and most durable flood pool that will genuinely hold water. The density of the thread makes the entire structure “ripsistent.” Gorilla Grow Tents minimize noise, are non-gaseous, smell resistant, light proof, and feature a patent-pending Infrared Blocking insulated roof that cools down the exterior of your tent. In addition, the strongest frame on the market eliminates the peril of falling lights, hoods, and filters.
These awesome tents are bug and disease resistant. The bug resistant, micro mesh pre-filters prevent unwanted guests from infiltrating your precious grows. Double lined ducting ports allow for maximum seals, containment, and mold prevention.
GGT Shorty Line Tents are easy to assemble. Smart touches like Velcro door strips assist in keeping your doors open and sealing over the heavy-duty zippers. Viewing windows allow you to check your plants’ vitals without interrupting their controlled environment. 360-degree accessibility and wrap around doors allow convenient access to every corner of your grow space. Additional height allows for crouch-free maneuvering throughout your tent. With Gorilla Grow Tents, you now have the ability to grow your plants as big as you like. We have also intelligently selected the tent sizes so that they universally accept the standard sizes of hydroponic and soil systems, but also still allow room to maneuver around and through your grow tent….and don’t you dare underestimate the addition of the handy tool pouch!!
These Shorty tents are the first grow tent with every port properly placed allowing for closed-loop air-cooled lighting and cross-flow internal air circulation. Large 10″ ducting ports cinch completely to allow for any sized ducting, as well as maximum airflow and flexibility. Extra height means cooler temps, larger plants, and maximum yields. The bug resistant pre-filters, internal tool pouch, thick interlocking frame, appropriate sizes, sturdy flood pool, and easy 360-degree access all contribute to providing you with the absolute greatest grow tent experience you could possibly imagine.
GROW EASY ON YOURSELF. GROW GORILLA SHORTY.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand Gorilla Grow Tent SKU GGT24SH Weight (lb.) 31.5 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 24 Width (in.) 48 Height (in.) 59 Warranty Yes UPC 29882816301 Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Days Grow Tent Size 2ft x 4ft Suggested Plant Count 4-6 Exact Dimensions 24" x 48" x 59" - (68" height with included 9" extension) Suggested Plant Count 4-6 Plants Suggested Lighting 600 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 150+ CFM Doors (1) Large Door Vents (1) 7" x 15" Air Vent Windows (2) Small Windows Ducting Ports (3) 11" & (3) 9" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (2) 3" Electrical Ports Interior Material Diamond Reflection Technology Exterior Material 1680D Thread Count Terylene Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great for my situation
- I only have my attic to grow in, which is not ideal but its what I have. the small shorty tent is the only tent i can get to fit, and overall it works great. the only thing is that you need to keep the plant's shorty if you are needed to grow full cycle. either topping or pruning helps, but if only using for veg, tjis works great!
- Too many zippers to deal with
- I have always bought DR (Darkroom) tents and decided to try a Gorilla tent instead. I immediately didn't like the zipper configuration, finding that you have to put the two halves together to zip it up . My DR's have one continuous zipper that is shaped like a sideways "U". You can unzip and zip it with one pull, whereas the gorilla tent has several zippers going in different directions and one you need to put the two halves together to be able to zip it up. Other than the zipper issue, I do like the strong material and the reflective quality of the interior. I would definitely not purchase another gorilla tent, knowing that it is much more expensive than the DR and less user-friendly.