- Exact Dimensions
96" x 96" x 86"
- Suggested Plant Count
- Suggested Lighting
(4) 600 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
600D Thread Count Canvas
Covert Product Documents
Covert Grow Tents (formerly High Rise Grow Tents) have arrived and are better than ever! Now with easy access viewing windows to quickly check on your plants without needing to open the door!
Covert Plant Growing Tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality. These well-built portable grow rooms are manufactured with quality components that are designed to stand the test of time!
House your entire garden and all of its components in an easy-to-assemble, highly reflective grow tent. Control the mess and maintain a low profile without the need to build a grow room from scratch. This 8' x 8' Grow Tent is perfect to be used in a spare room. This tent is designed to grow 24 full sized plants full cycle.
Covert 8' x 8' Grow Tent Features:
- Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 95" x 95" x 84.5"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Diamond Texture Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- Strong 3/4" Black Powder Coated Steel Poles
- Heavy-Duty "Bulletproof" Plastic Reinforced Corner Connectors
- Four 3" Electrical Cord Port
- Four 11" & Four 13" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Six Mesh Pre-Filter Vents
- Two Back Access Doors
- NEW Easy Access Viewing Window
- Two Convenient Tool Pouches
- Removable Spill Tray
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars Hold Over 150 Lbs. of Equipment
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tool Required
- Includes Detailed Instructions
Durable & Strong
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support well over 150 lbs. equipment like grow lights, carbon filters, fans and more! Sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors. Thick 600D thread count density exterior is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength. Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leaks. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air-cooled reflectors and a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Large front access door makes checking on your plants a breeze. The spill-proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Easy To Assemble
Covert Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker. The strong "bulletproof" corners connectors just slid and snap in place to create an extremely sturdy frame. Tent fabric simply slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
Not only are Covert Grow Tents an absolutely great value as a stand-alone grow tent, but they are also often used after harvesting your plants as an enclosed drying room. This allows you to manage your temperature and humidity levels better than in an open room and keeps your sticky plants free of any contaminants like pet hair, dust, and particles. If trimming your harvest when wet, consider hanging a drying rack from the ceiling of the tent for a more even drying process.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand Covert SKU CT88 Weight (lb.) 82 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 95 Width (in.) 95 Height (in.) 84.5 Warranty Yes Grow Tent Size 8ft x 8ft Suggested Plant Count 24-36 Exact Dimensions 96" x 96" x 86" Suggested Plant Count 24-36 Plants Suggested Lighting (4) 600 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 750+ CFM Doors (2) Large Front Door & (2) Back Access Doors Vents (6) 13.5" x 5.5" Mesh Pre-Filter Air Vents Windows (1) Large Front Window Ducting Ports (4) 11" Ducting Ports & (4) 13" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (4) 3" Electrical Cord Ports Interior Material Diamond Textured Mylar Exterior Material 600D Thread Count Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
Covert 8' x 8' Grow Tent Videos►
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- This tent is everything and at this price I absolutely love it. I have 12 huge plants in there right now with only 2 1000W lights until I can get another couple then I plan to double the plant count.
The tent itself is well built, strong and super easy assembly. The fan and filter are helping manage the heat and humidity pretty well so far. Excited to see how these turn out. Only 1 month left max!
- Using as a veg tent
- didnt want to spend the money liek I did on GGT for my flower tent, so I went with this brabd after search for quite a while. the reviews on this brand and the older high rise brand that they had are great, and the tent arrived fast. Easy to put together with my buddy and seem very well built. zippers are strong! similar to the GGT zippers. overall i am super happy I went with thi brand. When I expand I will be buying another one for my new room!
- Get One!
- Totally worth the investment. My plants are doing much better since I can regulate the temperature and humidity levels now. The tent itself is built well, seems very sturdy and has just on small pinhole light leak, but no big deal at all. I have a UC DWC system in it and love how the ladies are doing so far. Be sure you measure, this was bigger than I imagined bu still fit perfect!