- Exact Dimensions
96" x 96" x 86"
- Suggested Plant Count
- Suggested Lighting
(4) 600 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
600D Thread Count Canvas
Covert Product Documents
Covert Grow Tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality.
House your entire garden and all of its components in an easy-to-assemble, highly reflective grow tent. Control the mess and maintain a low profile without the need to build a grow room from scratch. This 8' x 8' Grow Tent is perfect to be used in a spare room. This tent is designed to grow 24 full sized plants full cycle.
Covert 8' x 8' Grow Tent Features:
- Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 95" x 95" x 84.5"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Diamond Texture Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- Strong 3/4" Black Powder Coated Steel Poles
- Heavy-Duty "Bulletproof" Plastic Reinforced Corner Connectors
- Four 3" Electrical Cord Port
- Four 11" & Four 13" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Six Mesh Pre-Filter Vents
- Two Back Access Doors
- Two Convenient Tool Pouches
- Removable Spill Tray
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars Hold Over 150 Lbs. of Equipment
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tool Required
- Includes Detailed Instructions
Durable & Strong
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support well over 150 lbs. equipment like grow lights, carbon filters, fans and more! Sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors. Thick 600D thread count density exterior is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength. Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leaks. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air-cooled reflectors and a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Large front access door makes checking on your plants a breeze. The spill-proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Easy To Assemble
Covert Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker. The strong "bulletproof" corners connectors just slid and snap in place to create an extremely sturdy frame. Tent fabric simply slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand Covert SKU CT88 Weight (lb.) 82 Length (in.) 95 Width (in.) 95 Height (in.) 84.5 Warranty Yes Free Shipping Yes Grow Tent Size 8ft x 8ft Exact Dimensions 96" x 96" x 86" Suggested Plant Count 16-24 Plants Suggested Lighting (4) 600 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 750+ CFM Doors (2) Large Front Door & (2) Back Access Doors Vents (6) 13.5" x 5.5" Mesh Pre-Filter Air Vents Windows (1) Large Front Window Ducting Ports (4) 11" Ducting Ports & (4) 13" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (4) 3" Electrical Cord Ports Interior Material Diamond Textured Mylar Exterior Material 600D Thread Count Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Get One!
- Totally worth the investment. My plants are doing much better since I can regulate the temperature and humidity levels now. The tent itself is built well, seems very sturdy and has just on small pinhole light leak, but no big deal at all. I have a UC DWC system in it and love how the ladies are doing so far. Be sure you measure, this was bigger than I imagined bu still fit perfect!