- Exact Dimensions
48" x 48" x 84.5"
- Suggested Plant Count
- Suggested Lighting
600 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
600D Thread Count Canvas
Covert Product Documents
Covert Grow Tents (formerly High Rise Grow Tents) have arrived and are better than ever! Now with easy access viewing windows to quickly check on your plants without needing to open the door!
Covert Plant Growing Tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality. These well-built portable grow rooms are manufactured with quality components that are designed to stand the test of time!
House your entire garden and all of its components in an easy-to-assemble, highly reflective grow tent. Control the mess and maintain a low profile without the need to build a grow room from scratch. The 4' x 4' Covert Grow Tent will house 6+ full-size plants. The 4' x 4' space is perfect for a 1000W HID light or an equivalent wattage LED, LEC or other lighting fixture.
- Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 48" x 48" x 84.5"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Diamond Texture Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- Strong 3/4" Black Powder Coated Steel Poles
- Heavy-Duty "Bulletproof" Plastic Reinforced Corner Connectors
- Two 3" Electrical Cord Port
- Five 7" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Three Mesh Pre-Filter Vents
- Two Side Access Doors
- NEW Easy Access Viewing Window
- Convenient Tool Pouch
- Removable Spill Tray
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars Hold Over 150 Lbs. of Equipment
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tool Required
- Includes Detailed Instructions
Durable & Strong
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support well over 150 lbs. equipment like grow lights, carbon filters, fans and more! Sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors. Thick 600D thread count density exterior is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength. Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leaks. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air-cooled reflectors and a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Large front access door makes checking on your plants a breeze. The spill-proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Easy To Assemble
Covert Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker. The strong "bulletproof" corners connectors just slid and snap in place to create an extremely sturdy frame. Tent fabric simply slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
Not only are Covert Grow Tents an absolutely great value as a stand-alone grow tent, but they are also often used after harvesting your plants as an enclosed drying room. This allows you to manage your temperature and humidity levels better than in an open room and keeps your sticky plants free of any contaminants like pet hair, dust, and particles. If trimming your harvest when wet, consider hanging a drying rack from the ceiling of the tent for a more even drying process.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand Covert SKU CT44 Weight (lb.) 33 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 48 Width (in.) 48 Height (in.) 84.5 Warranty Yes Grow Tent Size 4ft x 4ft Exact Dimensions 48" x 48" x 84.5" Suggested Plant Count 6-8 Plants Suggested Lighting 600 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 400+ CFM Doors (1) Large Front Door & (2) Side Access Doors Vents (3) 13.5" x 5.5" Mesh Pre-Filter Air Vents Windows (1) Large Front Window Ducting Ports (5) 7" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (2) 3" Electrical Cord Ports Interior Material Diamond Textured Mylar Exterior Material 600D Thread Count Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Comparable to higher end tents
- Setup is easy and everything included. The fabric and layout of windows, side openings in what sold me. I haven’t had any issues with zippers yet after month of use. Compared to other cheap amazon tent I have. I would buy another of the covert tents in a heart beat. Thanks Hydrobuilder for great service
- Good design & materials
- Construction was a snap. Zippers seems sturdy. Features such as openings are well thought out. The extra bottom tray is a nice bonus. Price is reasonable. Overall, a great product for the price.
- I know what you're thinking...
- ok ok...so when i first was looking around for tents i thought...no one has reviewed one of these...do I want to take the chance? the answer was no, but i looked around at the features the available tents provide. for the low low price of probably the cheapest brand available on this site, it actually has more features than a gorilla lite. Not only is it 600D for fabric quality, it has the viewing window, upper and lower ventilation ducts, a 2 side openings and a main full size zipper door. The quality rivals anything on here you can buy and the features are in line with higher end models. The insert tray is one piece so it seems to be leakproof. the window is large and accessible. the velcro is strong. the zippers are super strong. I recommend hitting them with some WD-40 out the box so you ease repetitive motion stress. after that they glide with ease and no catching...double lipped seams for light proofing. double cinched duct ports all the way around. mesh vented intake ports on bottom...this thing is the real deal. there was 1 issue with the light and it was from a SINGLE pinhole punched by a sewing machine for the internal equipment storage pouch. I will be promptly sealing it with a tiny bead of caulk and problem solved permanently. I'm thinking covert could just be the first prototype for HighRISE or a rebrand of some sort, you hardly ever find brown tents anywhere. this is a definite buy.