- Fan Type
- Fan Size
- Is Speed Controllable
The JD360 is an effective destratification fan that mixes the heavy, cool, dense air that is sunk to ground level with the warm, light, thin air that lingers towards the top of your facility. This provides a comfortable and uniform healthy environment from the top of the peaks to the ground of your house. It's the perfect vertical, low-airspeed circulator and it’s paired with J&D’s impressive IP66 rated Gold Star Motor that is covered by a 3-year warranty. It’s easy to install and maintenance free. Save money on your labor and your heating bill with the JD360. You’ll like the price and the pallet quantity discount!
- Poultry Houses
- Commercial or Industrial Buildings
Note: The JD360 is 115/230 volt and DOES NOT INCLUDE a cord or plug. This fan needs to be hardwired onsite. There is a wiring diagram on the motor for reference.
Features of the JD360 Destratifier Fan
- J&D’s Gold Star motor is IP66 rated and covery by 3 year warranty
- The Diverting cone is smooth for maximum air fluidity
- Cone is molded from corrosion proof UV resistant poly
- Gaurds & Frame are made from heavy gauge steel
- They also have powder-coated resistance and easy cleaning
- Precisely contoured blades for efficient air movement
- Corrosion resistant cast aluminum hub
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware are made from corrosion resistant steel
Comfortable & Healthy Environment
Uniform temperature throughout & limit moisture condensation
Move the warm air where you need it & save on your energy bill
What is Stratified Air?
Stratified air, or thermal stratification is different air in different vertical locations in an enclosed environment. Stratified air occurs when heavy, cool, dense air sinks to ground level, while warm, light, thin air floats and lingers at the top of the building. Not much air mixing is going on when air is stratified
Benefits of destratifying air with the JD360
- Temp stratification and dead zones
- Moisture condensation
- Heating bills
- Even mixing of air
- Healthier, more comfortable environment
- IP66 rated Gold Star Motor
- 3-Year Warranty on the ENTIRE fan
J&D’s JD360 Destratifier fan creates low-airspeed vertical air movement providing a comfortable and uniform environment.
OSHA requires this fan to be mounted a minimum of 7’ above the floor.
For best results, fan should be mounted:
- between 7’ and 16’ from floor
- a distance of 60’ between each fan
- with an obstacle free zone of 7’ on center horizontally and 2’ from bottom of guard and top of cone vertically
Specifications for the JD360
- Voltage: 115/230 Volts (neeeds to be wired)
- Fan size: 18"
- Drive: Direct
- Phase: 1
- Speeds: 1
- FPM @ Cone: 1790
- Prop: 6-ply
- Fan Type
- Tech Specs
Brand J&D Manufacturing SKU JD360 Weight (lb.) 20 Lead Time Lead time varies; ships within 2 weeks Height (in.) 10 Width (in.) 20 Length (in.) 20 Warranty 3 Year Prop 65 No UL Listed No Fan Type Vertical Circulation Fan Size 18" Diameter Is Speed Controllable No Oscillation No Voltage 115/230 Volts Power Cord(s) Included No