- Dehumidifier Type
- Exact Moisture Removal Capacity (Pints/Day)
- Efficiency Rating
Battle Humidity With Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Pint Dehumidifier
Gone are the days of breaking the bank to control grow room humidity, with the Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Pint Dehumidifier. Now, growers can achieve the flexibility they need in dehumidification in an economical fashion. The Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Pint Dehumidifier was designed to handle areas with excess moisture, such as indoor gardens and commercial grow rooms, indoor pools and spas, locker rooms, and gyms. It works quickly to prevent and eliminate mold spores and mildew, and the odors these diseases can produce
The highly efficient Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Pint Dehumidifier provides growers with more than just a dramatic decrease in HVAC and utility costs. It has a larger water removal capacity with a smaller, more efficient refrigeration system. This eliminates the need for 220 Volt circuits in many applications, allowing the Quest Hi-E Dry to costs less than other commercial dehumidifiers of equal capacity
How does the Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Pint Dehumidifier work?
The Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Pint Dehumidifier uses the refrigeration to cool incoming air below it's dew point while it passes through the dehumidification (evaporator) coil. This pre-cooling process results in removal of even more moisture (latent heat) and a reduction in temperature (sensible heat). Then, the cooled and dry air is used again to pre-cool the incoming air stream again. This process results in up to a 200% increase in overall efficiency.
After the pre-cooling phase, the processed air is reheated by passing through the condenser coil. This latent heat is removed by the evaporator coil, and is returned to the air stream at this stage as sensible heat, resulting in an overall temperature increase from the incoming air.
Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Pint Dehumidifier Specifications and Features
- Flexibility and Control- The Quest Hi-E Dry is controlled by a dehumidistat with settings from 20-80% relative humidity, and a positive on/off setting.
- Portable- Four caster wheels are included, making transportation of the dehumidifier easy and efficient.
- Internal Condensate Pump- This unit contains an internal condensate pump, capable of lifting condensate 17 feet. It includes 20 feet of condensate hose.
- 115 Volt- Wiring is through a factory installed six foot power cord, with 115 volts to the ground and 13.1 Amps.
- Maximum Efficiency- The Quest Hi-E Dry is a commercial unit, but doesn't operate like many of the larger dehumidifiers in this industry at a rate of 5.9 Pints/kWh!
- Warranty- 5 year warranty, with 1 year 100% of parts and labor, and 2nd-5th year 100% of parts of sealed refrigerant system.
- Merv-11 Filter- This dehumidifier operates with a 16" x 20" x 2" pleated MERV-11 filter.
- Dehumidifier Type
- Tech Specs
Exact Moisture Removal Capacity (Pints/Day) 192 Pints/Day Efficiency Rating 5.9 Pints/kWh Dehumidifier Features Adjustable Humidistat, Includes Drain Hose, Built-In Pump Dehumidifier Type Free Standing Drain Hose Length 20 ft. ENERGY STAR Certified No Lead Time Ships in 24-48 Hours Air Filter MERV-11 Size: 20” x 16” x 2” Power Cord(s) Included 115 Volt Power Cord Length 6 ft. Amps 13.1 Amps Exact Watts 1500 Watts Voltage 115 Volt Brand Quest SKU HGC700964 Weight (lb.) 161 Length (in.) 26 Width (in.) 24 Height (in.) 48 Warranty 5 Years UPC 859029004779 Prop 65 No UL Listed No