TrolMaster Product Documents
BETA-4 is a simple and practical temperature controller. It utilizes a highly visible and intuitive LED screen to let you know current temperature level or the max/min temperature recorded values.
- Built-in Photocell detecting day and night status
- LED screen display simple to operate
- Temperature control range is 40°F to 100°F
- Temperature sensor with 16' cable for close placement to the plant canopy
- 3 year warranty
Input Voltage: 120 Volts AC Output Switch: Triac Fuse Rating: 6A/250V~ AC Power Cord Length 1.8m Temperature Control Range: 40-100°F Temperature Deadband: 5°F Packaging Dimensions: 275mm(L) x 87mm(W) x 94mm(H) Gross Weight: 0.56kgs
- Tech Specs
Brand TrolMaster SKU BETA-4 Weight (lb.) 1.2 Length (in.) 10 Width (in.) 3 Height (in.) 3.7 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Temperature Control Number of Zones Single Zone Temp Setting Range 40-100°F Has Photocell Yes Display Readout Type LED Display Amps 10A Voltage 120 UL Listed No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Could be better
- So the price wasn't too bad, but I do have some issues. First, it should really have an outlet for both heating and cooling, I want to grow year round and some months are going to need me to switch back and fourth all the time. Second, the unit has to be under the light in order to utilize the night/day modes (which was the main point for buying this particular controller), but in my grow area, I can't read the display or status lights because it is too bright. I solved this by mounting it in a dark area and then positioning a fiber optic cable to shine light from the grow area into the light sensor. It would be nice if the light sensor was on the probe. Otherwise, it does its job pretty well. If those things I mentioned don't bother you, you'll love this thing.