Easy to use - plug fan into receptacle, then plug controller into 120 volt power supply. Features an easy to read digital display. The 6 ft remote temperature probe allows for accurate temperature readings to be taken. Wide cooling range from 40 to 108 F. Set thermostat to the temperature you want the fan to come on at and that's it! 8.3 Amps maximum/120 Volts/60Hz.
Product Usage Diagram:
- Required Voltage = 120VAC – 60 Hz.
- Maximum Operating Amperage = 8.3 Amps
- Maximum Operating Wattage = 1000 Watts
- Temperature Display Range = 32°F (0°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Temperature Control Range = 40°F (5°C) to 108°F (42°C)
- Temperature Differential = 2° (Setting at 80° - ON at 82°/Off at 80°)
- Temperature Setting = 1° increments
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702830 Weight (lb.) 1.05 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 7-10 business days Length (in.) 8.1 Width (in.) 4.6 Height (in.) 3.3 Warranty 2 Year UPC 849969007251 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Temperature Control CO2 Sensor Type Remote CO2 Sensor Remote Sensor Yes Number of Zones Single Zone Temp Setting Range 40 - 108 Has Photocell No Display Readout Type LCD Display Amps 8.3 Amps Voltage 120 Volts Frequency 60 Hz UL Listed No
Titan Controls Zephyr 5 - Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller Reviews
- Temperature timer
This is exactly what I wanted excellent product easy to use must have for grow tent