Titan Controls Product Documents
The Zephyr 1 Day/Night Temperature Controller is something every gardener should have tending their indoor garden!
The Zephyr 1 provides the ease of use and dependability you've been looking for in a temperature controller. Set your day & night temperature on the dial and the controller does the rest of the work for you!
Product Usage Diagram:
- Day and night settings keep indoor garden temperature within 4 degree of setpoints
- Plastic enclosure protects internal components from dust and moisture
- Temperature control range is 55 degree F to 95 degree F
- Controls both cooling & heating equipment
- 6 foot temperature probe is accurate to within 2 degree F
- ETL listed in US and Canada for commercial applications
- 15 Amps - 120 Volts - 60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702630 Weight (lb.) 0.7 Lead Time Ships in 24-48 Hours Length (in.) 5.5 Width (in.) 5.8 Height (in.) 3.4 Warranty 2 Year UPC 870883000141 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Temperature Control Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell No Amps 15 Voltage 120V Power Cord Length 6' UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Zephyr 1: Day/Night Temperature Controller Questions & Answers
Does my Titan Controller need to be calibrated?
No, your controller has been factory calibrated and is ready for service when you take it out of the box. Each unit will provide years of use and will maintain its settings without any further changes required.
Are the Titan Controllers compatible with each other?
Yes. They are designed to work together so you may expand your system as needed.
What happens to the 'preferred settings' on my Titan Controller if I lose power?
Titan Controls digitally based equipment has 'non-volatile' memory storage that allows the unit to retain settings due to a loss of power. The analog product line settings are not affected by a loss of power and will maintain dial settings.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- What a Waste !!!
- I spent over 2 hrs. trying to figure this thing out !!! Finally, I confirmed that it is internally wired backwards ! The day knob is for the NIGHT, and the night is for the day ! Also any accuracy regarding the degree's is NONEXISTENT !!!