The HID12 is the ultimate lighting controller in every way and the #1 choice for commercial growers
NOTE: GrowCentral Light Controllers DO NOT come with a power cord and must be hardwired into the wall. If you would like information on available power cords for GrowCentral, please give us a call and one of our dedicated sales reps will help you out.
With the HID12, wiring-up lights by the dozen has never been easier – or smarter. Installation is literally a breeze, thanks to the removable front panel and direct-wire terminal blocks. Knockouts on each side allow convenient wire entry options from any direction. So easy to install, you will be up-and-running in just a few minutes!
And it goes without saying that nobody can afford downtime. That’s why GrowCentral designed the HID12 with minimal failure points and easy-to-replace parts. On the off chance you blow a relay, no problem - replace it in minutes without taking the unit out of service.
The HID12 is available in 4 options
- (x12) 240 Volt outlets
- (x12) 240 Volt outlets - Dual Zone
- (x12) 240 Volt outlets - 3 Phase
- (x12) 240 Volt outlets - Dual Zone - 3 Phase
The Dual Zone models come in a 2-zone configuration, where you can control your lights in two separate zones, each with its own schedule. This is ideal for a 2-tent setup, or for those who need to control a veg room and bloom room. As you can see, there is no better controller for powering your lights.
The standard HID12-240V includes a 5-second delay between zones, so the first six lights startup, then the next 6 lights startup 5 seconds later. Overall, you will not find a better lighting controller anywhere
- Access your HID-12 controller from any phone, tablet, or computer via app or browser.
- Staggered startup. First four outlets power up, then next 4 outlets power up 5 seconds later.
- Create on/off lighting schedules for veg and bloom, create custom day & night lengths, and create seasonal lighting patterns that mimic nature.
- Create lighting programs, turn lights on & off manually, get alerts, and review statistics, from any device, no matter where you happen to be.
- Easy to install and operate. Our signature removable front cover makes installation a breeze.
- Wire directly to color-coded terminal blocks, with knockouts on three sides of the chassis for flexible wire entry options.
- Replaceable components mean no down time, ever.
- Optional dual zone model (HID12-240V-D) , has two programmable zones of 2 outlets each, which allows you to run two different schedules from one controller.
- The HID12 never misses a beat. Even if internet is down, all programs continue to execute
- Powder coated steel enclosure built to last a lifetime with keyhole tabs for easy wall mounting
- UL 508A Compliant. One-year manufacturer warranty
- Requires Internet Router with WPS, GrowCentral Account, and Internet access
- Proudly designed and made in the USA by master growers
- Input: 208/240V Single Phase 50/60Hz, 70A Maximum (High Leg OK) L1+L2+Neutral+Ground
- Output: 208/240V Single Phase 50/60Hz, 70A Maximum
- 12 NEMA 6-15R 240-Volt outlets, with a 15A circuit breaker for each outlet pair.
- Up to 70A maximum output
- Programmable Zones: 1 or 2
- Three Phase models also available (model HID12-240V-3PHASE & HID12-240V-3PHASE-D ).
- Dimensions: 13.0" x 14.0" x 4.0"
- Weight: 14.5 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 18" x 16" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 Lbs
- Tech Specs