- Coverage Area
Veg: 4' x 5'; Flower: 3' x 4'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
KIND Product Documents
The all new K3 XL Series is designed with the hobbyist, home grower in mind, but packs the punch of the perfectly tuned spectrum and intensity commercial growers have come to rely upon from the award-winning K5 Series, providing unmatched quality and yield at harvest.
Taking cues from it’s best-in-class big brother, the NEW K3 XL Series offers the same unprecedented results as the K5 Series with secondary optical lenses and a new expanded perfect 12-band spectrum in an easy to use, plug n' play, seed to harvest fixture.
The NEW K3 XL Series from KIND LED will improve nearly every aspect of your grow…
- Amplifies quality and potency of harvest, with newly enhanced UV diodes to increase terpene and flavor profiles.
- Significantly increases flower density and harvest weight with re-calibrated secondary optical lenses that focus light intensity and deliver 200% greater canopy penetration.
- Optimized diode distribution reduces the hots spots commonly found in LED grow lights, resulting in balanced, rapid growth across the entire footprint.
- Lifetime professional grow support so you never have to grow alone.
LED Technology offers undeniable advantages over outdated, traditional grow lighting fixtures, including…
- 40% less electricity to operate without sacrificing yield, while increasing harvest quality. Cutting your power bill in half guarantees a return on the cost of the fixture in less than a year of growing.
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan that lasts 5x longer than traditional bulbs, means you have less maintenance and more growing without a drop in quality of light.
- Little to no heat reduces need for cooling components, leading to additional cost savings and simplified setup.
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand KIND SKU XL600 Weight (lb.) 24 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 28.4 Width (in.) 13 Height (in.) 3.25 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Days UPC 858188007430 UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $13.82 Exact Watts 320 Watts HID Equivalent 600W Coverage Area Veg: 4' x 5'; Flower: 3' x 4' Suggested Hanging Height 18" Above Canopy LED Diode Type 150 (3w, UV, IR) Total PPF Output 663 Voltage 120/240 Volt
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- when i turned this bad boy on the light was so intense i thought i was going to damage my eyesight...the color spectrum was so vivid i felt like i was being hit with gamma rays that could mutate a small animal. i'm glad i bought some color corrective lenses for this and trust me you'll need them. i have yet to begin my grow but i have no doubt that this light is going to provide everything the plants need. the heatsink fans even help move air around the grow tent (4x4). the IR and UV diodes are awesome because you can actually feel the light if you put your hand under it. the coverage and penetration are so deep your hand barely casts a shadow...it's insane. great product to have and to hold, until harvest do you part. lol.
- Super Bright
- Check out my Youtube video (just growin' it) to see how bright and how much coverage these lights put out!!
- Amazing Product
- I had the xl 300 before and have bought 2 of the xl 600’s and the difference is night and day! The plant growth and vigor from these lights in the same amount of time was amazing! Highly recommend and worth the money! Probably gonna buy a third. Btw I have a 5x9 grow tent