- Coverage Area
Veg: 4' x 4'; Flower: 3' x 3'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
Full Spectrum, UV Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
The SolarECLIPSE SE300 is one of Amare's latest LED panels, featuring enhanced White-Light technology, and four powerful High-Intensity COB light-emitters housed in a patented reflector array with removable secondary optics.
The Amare SolarECLIPSE SE300 LED grow light contains Top-bin CREE CXB3070/Citizen CLU-058 and CREE XP-C2/XPE2 supplemental diodes.
Amare featured the first and only hybrid COB/monochrome enhanced white spectrum. Using 5-watt diodes, Amare fills in and boosts the superior spectrum more than typical red/blue based spectrum with an exceptional CRI of 93, the highest for any commercial lighting, even surpassing the excellent CMH/LEC. What this means is that Amare covers the entire 380-740 PAR spectrum, including UV/IR with a 50%+ spectrum efficiency vs. ~20% for the typical red/blue spectrum. The result is explosive growth and flowering results demonstrated by many documented grows on various canna-forums.
With dual operating modes for Grow and Bloom, this light is perfect for vegging a 3.5' x 3.5' area or flowering a 3' x 3' area.
Recommended height above canopy: 18"-36"; Amare does not recommend to place the COB panel less than 36" above the canopy with lenses installed. The special lenses are designed for high-bay applications that need a minimum of ~36" to maximize the coverage and intensity within the recommended footprint.
Recommended for: Grow tents; Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Fixture and cord
- Heavy-duty ratchet hangers
- Adjustable H-brackets to attach the panels together
- 4 x Top-bin CREE CXB3070 or Citizen CLU-058 Chip On Board (COB) LEDs
- 40 x 5-watt supplemental CREE XP-G2/XP-E2 LEDs (10 per module)
- Spectrum: Enhanced white light. White 3000K COBs with 6500K white, blue, IR (infrared). 93cri.
- PAR (center of footprint readings):
- No lenses installed: 1046umol @ 24", 560umol @ 36", 410umol @ 48"
- Lenses installed: 1600umol @ 24", 870umol @ 36", 503umol @ 48"
- Lens angle: 90 degrees
- Coverage area:
- Veg: 3.5' x 3.5' @ 36" above canopy
- Flower: 3' x 3' @ 18" above canopy (or 36" w/ lenses installed)
- Thermal management: 1 x premium high-CFM ball-bearing fans; Proprietary copper-core heat-sinks
Power output: 313 watts HID equivalent: 500 watt Daisy chain: Yes Dimensions: 15.75”x 15.75" x 3.15” Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat Operating/input voltage: 85v-265v AC; 2.6A @ 110v, 1.42A @ 220v; 50Hz-60Hz Output voltage: UL standard output voltage - less than 76v DC Product weight: 14.6 lbs Warranty: 5 years
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand Amare Technology SKU SE300-017 Weight (lb.) 14.6 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 17.5 Width (in.) 11.75 Height (in.) 3.15 Warranty 5 Years UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum, UV Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $12.96 Exact Watts 300 Watts HID Equivalent 500 Watts Coverage Area Veg: 4' x 4'; Flower: 3' x 3' Suggested Hanging Height 20" (no lenses), 32" (with lenses) LED Diode Type COB Daisy Chain Yes Voltage 120/240 Volt Amps 2.73A@110V, 1.36A@220V Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included Yes