- Coverage Area
Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 3' x 3'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
California Lightworks Product Documents
The SolarSystem features the latest generation high efficiency LEDs as well as the most versatile control system on the market. Perfect for every setup from a single light tent to hundreds of lights in a large commercial operation.
The all-new California Lightworks SolarSystem 275 is a game changer with it's new advanced programmable spectrum control that matches the sun in any growing conditions for better, healthier growth, lower energy usage and higher yields. High power bloom lights designed by growers for growers give results where it counts - plant quality and yield. The California Lightworks SolarSysytem 275 offers the most reliable lighting solution with local design, research and development, manufacturing, light application design and service all under one roof.
SolarSystem 275 Features:
- Advanced LED grow light system
- Replaces a 400 watt HPS with 40% less energy
- Fully programmable spectrum control
- Higher yields and better quality
- Perfect for propagation, vegitation, and bloom
- Never needs bulbs - easy to install
- Perfect for small to large scale grows
- 5 Year Warranty - Made in the USA
Programmable Spectrum Control
- Automatically program any Growth Stage or Spectrum Mix
- Single controller can run unlimited number of lights
- Sunrise/Sunset cycle for better daily growth
- Digital timer eliminates external timers or contactors
- Day, Week, or Season programming
- Smooth Transitions from Veg to Bloom
- Customizable grow schedules for each plant variety
High Efficiency, Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 275 will produce the same yield as an HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to reduce wasted energy.
- California Lightworks LEDs are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Highest Yields. Guaranteed.
- Top of the Line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Best Value. Highest Return On Investment.
- The Solar System 275 features advanced design and manufacturing that produces a high powered LED fixture at a very reasonable cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Highest Reliability. Best Support
- All California Lightworks LED's are produced entirely in their factory in Southern California.
- CLW has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
SolarSystem 275 Product Specifications
Input Voltage 90-277V Max Current 1.65A @ 120V, 0.8@ 240V Operating Frequency 50Hz - 60Hz Power Consumption 200 Watts Total PPF Output* (uMoles/s) 350 Efficiency* (uMoles/s/W) 1.75 Veg Footprint 5 ft x 5 ft Flower Footprint 3 ft x 3 ft Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours (LEDs and Fans) Weight 7 lbs Dimensions 8.5" x 8.5" x 4" Operating Temperature 0°F to 107°F Warranty 5 years Power Factor > 0.95
Basic Spectrum Mixes for the SolarSystem 275
The following table are basic spectrum mixes for various growth stages for flowering plants. These spectrum mixes have been determined from 8 years of experience with the California Lightworks grower network, and are supported by various university studies on varying spectrum effects on Plant Morphology.
In general, blue light is essential in vegetative growth and produces lush growth and bushy plants. Red tends to make plants stretch in vegetative growth but is key for high yields in fruit or flowering plants. The SolarSystem 275 allows you to dial in exactly the spectrum mix needed for any phase of growth.
Growth Stage Week Number RED WHITE BLUE Vegetative Varies* 49 99 99 Pre-Flowering 1 to 2* 74 99 99 Flowering 3 to 5* 99 99 99 Ripen 7 to 8* 80 90 99
*Weeks based on an 8-week flower cycle
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand California Lightworks SKU SS275 Weight (lb.) 7 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 8.5 Width (in.) 8.5 Height (in.) 4 Warranty 5 Year Lead Time Ships In 2-4 Days UPC 867642000153 UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $8.64 Exact Watts 200 Watts HID Equivalent 400 Watts Coverage Area Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 3' x 3' Suggested Hanging Height Veg: 5'-6' ; Bloom: 20"-30" LED Diode Type 55 x 5w Diodes PAR Efficiency 1.75 (uMoles/s/W) Total PPF Output 350 (uMoles/s) Power Factor > 0.95 Daisy Chain Unlimited Voltage 120/240 Volt Amps 1.65A @ 120V; 0.8A @ 240V Frequency 50-60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt Power Cord Length 6 ft.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Great light
- Really good lights. I bought one in '17 and another one this year to expand a little. Economical also. Both lights together use less power than a teenager.
- close to harvest
- I wasn't gonna give an evaluation until after I chopped but this little light has exceeded my expectations & is holding its own against my Johnson cx-6 that has a 140w. advantage my screen is full & expect to harvest around thanksgiving or shortly after but I'm gonna go out on a limb & say this little light is legit & fully deserves 5- stars
- grow journal
- forgot to add I'm doing a day-by-day grow journal of this light under the username "horribleherk " you can see it @ www.rollitup.org if anyone is interested
- light &a tent
- I bought this light & 2 of the 3x3 high rise tents so I already had a cob led & wanted a slightly smaller one as well I'm growing a single plant & a 24x24 in. scrog already having a few led grows under my belt have an idea. on what to expect & this is spot on the tent & light make a great combo & im happy with hydrobuilders service I'll be back with another review after harvest but right now everything is programming
- sweet little light
- perfect for my space, low heat and works great with the controller. Would get another if I expand.
- under $400 is a steal for this light
- I have run clw before with great success. I got the email about the sale on these, ordered and got the light in 2 days! I use this for my 3x3 flower tent now and have my older 110 in the 2x2 veg tent.
I think this manufacturer is definitely one of the tops in the industry right now. These new solar system lights run so cool and use low energy.
Thanks for the deal!
- LOVE the new Solar System LED's
- I loved my old 220w, unfortunately, I got rid of that to a friend and have never seen it again. However, it was a solid light and I liked it enough to get another. That's when I was recommended the new version, the 275. This light has a bit more power and is amazing in my 3x3. I have never had such perfect flowers at harvest. Low energy, low heat just like I remember, I'm a huge fan. Great for the average home grower and the cost is reasonable. This thing is well worth the money. get one and you'll see!