- Coverage Area
Veg: 6' x 8'; Flower: 3' x 4'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Total PPF Output
- PAR Efficiency
- LED Diode Type
Osram Brand LEDs
- LED Driver Type
CLW Brand Driver
- Power Cord(s) Included
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
California Lightworks Product Documents
The SolarSystem 550 Veg features the latest generation high efficiency LEDs as well as the most versatile control system on the market. This system is perfect for a single light in a tent or several hundred lights in a large commercial operation.
- California Lightworks SolarSystem 550 Veg LED Grow Light
- Power cord
- Communications Cable
- The ultimate veg light with heavy blue concentration
- Fully programmable for all phases of growth
- Replaces 600W HID light using 40% less power
- Heavier vegetative growth and bushier plants
- Perfect for propagation or veg
- Never needs bulbs - easy to install
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Programmable Spectrum Control
- Automatically program any growth stage or spectrum mix
- A single controller runs an unlimited number of lights
- Sunrise/Sunset for better daily growth
- Digital timer eliminates external timers or hardware
- Day, Week, or Season programming
- Smooth transitions from Vegetate to Bloom
- Customizable grow schedules for each plant variety
- With the SolarSystem Controller, you can automatically adjust each of the three separate light spectrum channels from 0% to 99%. This can be done manually or automatically using the built in timer and calendar.
- Channel 1 - Red & Deep Red
- Channel 2 - Natural White View Mode
- Channel 3 - Blue and Deep Blue
- A single controller can control a virtually unlimited number of fixtures from a single point or can be separated into zones at minimal cost.
- Automated programs for sunrise and sunset that mimic nature as well as programs for spring, summer and fall for more natural accruing patterns that improve growth.
- Variable Dark Period and finishing routines to maximize resin output.
High Efficiency and Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 550 will produce the same yield as an HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to maximize wasted energy.
- CLW LED's are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Highest Yields. Guaranteed.
- Top of the Line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Best Value. Highest Return On Investment.
- The Solar System 550 features advanced design and manufacturing that produces a high powered LED fixture at a very reasonable cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Highest Reliability. Best Support
- All California Lightworks LED's are produced entirely in their factory in Southern California.
- CLW has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
SolarSystem 550 Product Specifications
Input Voltage 90-277V Max Current 3.3A @ 120V, 1.65A @ 240V Operating Frequency 50Hz - 60Hz Power Consumption 400 Watts Total PPF Output* (umol/s) 888 Efficiency* (umol/J) 2.23 Veg Footprint 6 ft x 8 ft Flower Footprint 3 ft x 4 ft Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours (LEDs and Fans) Weight 13 lbs Dimensions 18" x 8.5" x 4" Operating Temperature 0°F to 107°F Warranty 5 Years Power Factor > 0.95
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand California Lightworks SKU SS550-VEG Weight (lb.) 13 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 18 Width (in.) 8.5 Height (in.) 4 Warranty 5 Year Lead Time This product ships in 2-4 Business Days UPC 867642000139 Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Veg Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $17.28 Exact Watts 400 Watts HID Equivalent 600 Watts Suggested Hanging Height Veg: 5' - 6' LED Diode Type Osram Brand LEDs LED Driver Type CLW Brand Driver PAR Efficiency 2.23 umol/J Total PPF Output 888 umol/s Power Factor > 0.95 Daisy Chain Up to 1000 Fixtures Voltage 120/240 Volts Amps 3.3A @ 120V ; 1.66A @ 240V Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt Power Cord Length 6 ft. Coverage Area Veg: 6' x 8'; Flower: 3' x 4' UL Listed No