- Coverage Area
Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 4' x 4'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
Delux LED's are a cost-effective solution for providing the full-spectrum of usable light to your plants from veg through flower.
The Delux D600W 210 Watt (600 Watt HID equivalent) LED grow light is perfect for growing in a contained space without breaking the bank. Ideal for spaces up to 4' x 4' during flower (5' x 5' for veg) this light will provide the perfect spectrum for your plants from veg through bloom. LED technology has become the preferred light source for many growers due to its reduced energy consumption and savings over time. Delux LED's offer the same reduced energy consumption and high savings without the large up-front cost.
What is COB?
Chip on Board (COB) LED's are multiple LED chips (typically nine or more) bonded directly to a substrate by the manufacturer to form a single module. In a COB, chips can be mounted such that they take up less space and the highest potential of the LED chips can be obtained. The light emitting area of a COB LED can contain many times more light sources in the same area that standard LEDs could occupy resulting in a greatly increased lumen output per square inch. The ceramic/aluminum substrate of COB LEDs also acts as a higher efficiency heat transfer medium when coupled to an external heatsink, further lowering the overall operating temperature of the lighting fixture.
"Full Spectrum" refers to the combination of blue and red wavelengths which are both crucial for plant growth. The blue spectrum promotes growth in the early, vegetative stage of a plants life, and the red spectrum is for the blooming, flowering phase. Delux LED grow lights offer this full range of wavelengths making it the only light you need for your entire cycle.
- Watts: 210W
- HID Equivalent: 600W
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Amperage: 1.10A @ 110V
- Weight: 8lb.
- Coverage Area: Veg: 5' x 5' | Flower: 4' x 4'
- Hanging Height: 3ft.
- Operating Temperature: 85°F - 105°F
- BTU: 56DB
- Lifespan: 50,000 - 100,000 Hrs.
- Plug Type: US/UK/AU/EU/JP
- LED Type: Epistar LED Chips
- View Angle of LED: 120°
- Spectrum: White / 430-440nm (Violet) / 450-475nm (Blue) / 620-630nm (Orange) / 650-670nm (Orange/Red)
Growing TipsRecommended Hanging Heights:
- Seedling: 24"
- Germination: 24" - 30"
- Veg: 18" - 24"
- Flower: 12" - 18"
Recommended Lighting Time:
- Veg: 18/6 hr or 20/4 hr (on/off)
- Flower: 12/12 hr (on/off)
Recommended Growing Conditions:
- Temperature: 75F - 85F
- Humidity: 50% - 70%
- pH: 6 - 6.5
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand Delux SKU HBX-LED-210 Weight (lb.) 8 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 14 Width (in.) 14 Height (in.) 4 Warranty 1 Year UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $9.07 Exact Watts 210 Watts HID Equivalent 600 Watts Coverage Area Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 4' x 4' Suggested Hanging Height Seedling: 24" | Germination: 24" - 30" | Veg: 18" - 24" | Flower: 12" - 18" LED Diode Type Epistar LED Chips PAR Efficiency 1450 μmol @ 12" Daisy Chain N/A Voltage 120/240 Volt Amps 1.1A @ 110V Frequency 50/60Hz Power Cord(s) Included Yes
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Want another one
- No heat,low power consumption ,works great.
- would like a switch for veg and bloom
- switch would be nice so it can be blue in veg and a redder color in flower, but it does seem like the full spectrum is doing great so far. this light really emitts almost no heat, and got in a kit for a killer price. want another for my next ttentetn
- Love the price
- great low cost led. glad i got it here instead of ebay or amazon. hydrobuilder actually picks up the phone and helps you when you need it unlike many others
- great LED
- love the low price on it. Been looking for a cheaper LED so glad i found it.
only thing is that i wish it has a switch for veg mode and flower mode, but the full spectrum ligth does great in both veg and flower. would buy again
- Great so far in my veg tent
- have been looking for a lower cost led that I did not have to buy on amazon. the guys at hydro builder suggested this light and my 6 plants in my 4x4 veg tent are doing great so far. hoping it will do as well in flower. I will report back in a few weeks after i flip them