Hydrofarm's new Phantom CMh System combines our Phantom CMh reflector with the multi-voltage Phantom ceramic halide-specific digital ballast and the Philips double-jacketed Mastercolor 315W T12 ceramic metal halide lamp.
Ceramic metal halide technology represents a major advancement in HID evolution. These lamps provide high-quality growth spectrum, amazing PAR per watt performance, and extra energy in the ultraviolet range—which all contribute to increased crop quality. Excellent maintenance of PAR/PPF over long lamp life means great value and far longer re-lamping intervals.
High efficiency along with high intensity and cutting-edge performance make the Phantom CMh System a smart choice.
• Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux)—1.95 µmols/s
• Longevity—90% PAR output at 8,000 hours and 20,000-hour average life
• Horticulturally-optimized spectrum and increased UV promote enhanced plant quality
• 4200K or 3100K lamp included
• Double jacketed lamp does not require reflector safety lens
• Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology
• Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V
• Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens
• 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum specular
• Optional cooling kit (PHR3150CKT) available (includes a lens system and two 6" flanges)
Color Temperature: 3100K or 4200K
3100K and 4200K CMH lamps both emit a spectrum capable for growing plants full-cycle (veg through flower). The 3100K lamp is biased towards the red wavelength (ideal for flowering), and the 4200K lamp is biased towards the blue wavelength (ideal for vegetative growth), however both offer a wide enough spectrum for the full-cycle of a plants life.
- Tech Specs