- Bulb Type
Double Ended High Pressure Sodium
- Coverage Area
Veg: 6' x 6'; Flower: 5' x 5'
- Exact Watts
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
The e-Papillon is the flagship of DE (double ended) lighting systems. The unique aspects offer many advantages over conventional 1000w luminaires and imitation “knock-offs”. Efficiency is the main factor that separates this fixture into a class of its own. The design uses less overall input energy to produce more light output to the crop.
Combining a superior patented reflector design, state-of-the-art ballast componentry and custom gas chemistry for optimal PAR efficiency, the e-Papillon delivers the highest return on investment (ROI) per watt on the market today. Vigorous quality control tests and feedback from a global network of satisfied commercial, hobby and greenhouse growers, allows us to maintain a high level of craftsmanship and innovation. Working only with suppliers who share our similar philosophy on quality production increases our uniformity and consistency.
Features of e-Papillon 1000W
- Patented Type 260-1000W Reflector with efficiency of >95%
- Eliminates hot spots and inconsistencies on the canopy
- Penetrating multi-directional light spread and exclusive overlap technology
- Dim and boost ultra-high frequency ballast; 600w to 1150w
- Double Ended ePapillon 1000w HPS EL Plus lamp
- Higher density Vega Green aluminium reflector with only 1% annual depreciation
- Increased lamp life and output due to decreased heat build-up
- Driver efficiency> 95%.
- Sealed housing with Gore-Tex ventilation plug allowing for air pressure fluctuation.
- Replaceable reflector and lamp
- 3 Year warranty on fixture, 1 year on lamp
Type-260 Reflector and the open design concept
The proprietary design and materials that comprise the reflector is the primary focus of Papillon reflector technology. Proven in the largest state-of-the-art greenhouses throughout Holland, the open design concept has revolutionized environmental control and performance for growers of all crop types. The patented design has an efficiency rating of 95% light output (measured in a laboratory certified by British Standards Institute). Through a unique production process, we are able to fuse a reflector from materials of the highest surface density and reflection capacity. Efficiency is further proven by increasing the overall lamp life though efficient heat dispersion. The name defines the “butterfly” like design that has branded itself as the one-and-only of the industry. Years of research and development have c
- Bulb Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Papillon SKU EPAP-1000 Weight (lb.) 13 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 20 Width (in.) 15.5 Height (in.) 7 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 3 weeks UPC 4646003858994 UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Double Ended Coverage Area Veg: 6' x 6'; Flower: 5' x 5' Exact Watts 1000 Watts Glass Included No Bulb(s) Included? Yes Bulb Type Double Ended High Pressure Sodium Est. Electricity Cost /mo $43.20 Frequency 50-60 Hz Amps 4.1A Voltage 240 Volt