- Lighting Type
HPS/MH - Single Ended
- Reflector Type
- Reflector Cord Type
Par Pro® SE Boss Reflector offers state-of-the-art Boss-Optics technology, optically engineered for high performance based on patented and proven designs.
Designed specifically for the Par Pro® 1100 watt Hyper Arc® High Pressure Sodium lamp (lamp included) to provide optical efficiency and uniformity. The Hyper Arc® lamp delivers a staggering 2,380 µmol on the Galaxy® 1000 watt turbo setting! These lamps have the ideal 2000° Kelvin temperature for fruiting and flowering and also can be used from start to finish.
- Deep reflector design holds the lamp heat to keep the lamp at optimal operating temperature.
- 95% reflective textured German aluminum interior with 98% reflective corner inserts offer unsurpassed uniformity, output and diffusion.
- Galvanized steel housing with durable powder coated finish.
- Detachable 15 ft lamp cord at the reflector and at ballast.
- Includes the Sun System level for easy, consistent and level hanging.
Par Pro 1,100 Watt Hyper Arc HPS Lamp
The Par Pro 1,100 Watt Hyper Arc High-Pressure Sodium lamp delivers a staggering 2,380 umol on the Galaxy 1000 Watt Turbo setting! The HYPER ARC lamp has the ideal 2,000 degrees Kelvin Temperature for the best results during the fruiting and flowering phase. The industrial construction of the Par Pro Hyper Arc allows the lamp to exceed all micromole levels currently offered in a single-ended design. With attributes of long life, reliability and high efficiency, this lamp is an excellent choice for all indoor horticulture purposes. Learn more about this lamp here.
- 1,100 Watts
- Ideal 2,000 Kelvin Spectrum (Fruiting & Flowering)
- 177,900 Lumens
- Standard E39 Mogul Base (SE Lamp)
- Oversized 400 Volt Arc Tube
- Uniform TT65 Outer Jacket
- Lighting Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Sun System SKU HGC904780 Weight (lb.) 13.5 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 22.4 Width (in.) 20.2 Height (in.) 13.4 Warranty 5 Year UPC 849969028386 Lead Time Ships in 24-48 Hours UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Reflector Type Non Air-Cooled Glass Included No Bulb(s) Included? No
- Product Q&A
Sun System Par Pro SE Boss Reflector with Hyper Arc Lamp Questions & Answers
What is the light foot print for this fixture?
Depends on mounting height and light levels desired, but for high light applications we would recommend a 4'x4' coverage with a 1000w lamp.